Okay I waited all day to post this. Over the years my sexual petite has grown tremendously. I get off on the weirdest things like listening to a deep voice on the phone to listening to a nigga piss. Which lets me know his dick is heavy as hell. Very strange I know. LOL. I could be at work an I automatically get a hard on. It usually takes 15mins for it to go down.
Wow I cant believe im about to type what im about to type. I have been messing with dudes for about 9yrs now im currently 21yrs old as of september. I like the stranges things that just make me so aroused beyond my control. Its times I get so horny that I go on a rampage contacting all my old jumps offs to come jerk off with me. I'm so nasty. Like right now the shit going through my head rite now is off the charts. I love giving oral sex to both male an females. I love to eat ass to the point of no return. The thought of burying my face deep in someones ass just turns me on (Of course a throughly clean ass). I like having group sex 3,4,5,6 hell as many people as possible the more the merrier is my motto.
I recently have come to except my inner freak, which tends to be overwhelming at times. I'm nasty like LIL KIM "HARDCORE". I have a fetish that developed about 9 months ago. I met this 35yr old man from Plainfiled.said he wanted to test my freak so I said okay, but im already a freak you can't turn me out ima turn you out. He said we gone see lil man. I said aite I'm coming over he said aiite come on. I went over there we chilled smoked a couple cigarettes, had a lil sumthn to drink. Then he reached to grab me started rubbing my leg then started to kiss me. We winded up in his bedroom and him tossing my salad. I proceeded to suck his dick. Then he proceeded to prep me for a quick fuck. Lets jus say he hit a nigga off real good. LOL. Okay so we fuckn an then he starts suckn my dick then. Im like I gotta piss an then he says werd. Go ahead. I then proceeded to piss in this nigga mouth an he drunk every last drop. I was turnt on by this new found freakness that was bestowed upon me. He started jerking me off faster. Then he swallowed my nut. He was beating his dick as he was jerking me off. He got his nut off too. We both just layed there. On my way home I was still shocked at what just happen. Lets just say everytime we meet up thats apart of our routine. Its a name you call this type of fetish. "WATERSPORTS".
Now I ask you my audience to tell me WHAT IS YOUR FETISH?
Don't be scared. It took alot for me to write this. LOL. I had to switch it up a lil bit.
Until Next Time........
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
28 comments:
You know my "excuse me ?" look, right ? Well that's what i'm giving you right now.... blink, blink, blink...
i'm too innocent for this world, i need a drink, brb lol
Ummmmm...Yea I'm not a freak then cause I don't drink piss nor do I want mines drank. Well, I guess that's what they do in Plainfiled... LoL.
Be safe,
~Damnit
I thinking of another fetish when u mentioned it to me and I would never thought you was an R Kelly, LOL!
Hey do ur thing, nasty!
ummmm u never did that before? its fun! lol Not on me, Hellll Nahhh!!!! I would say the double dick fuck is something I enjoyed but too scared to try again. I was on time out for two weeks! Nice summer 05 very nice!
ooooohhhh I don't play that water sport thing... Nope!!! I love when dudes run the train on me! I like to run it on other dudes too! that shit is like pussy after the second dude finishes! The looseness! To be the receiver means I get to nut a whole bunch :-)
I wonder X, who is a bigger freak me or you? Do you wanna play around? I'm positive so you know! You let me know :-)
Hmm...maybe I misunderstood the concept of being a freak, 'cause I'm not really one for fetishes, esp. involving large amo. of liquid in my mouth during sex...hell, I don't even like sex all that much. But from my experience with this dude I once knew who had a fetish, I wasn't very open to the idea. It was extremely time consuming to wait for him to be fulfilled thru his fetish, and too odd for me to handle...no me gusta fetishes.
i'm 25
you know the first thing that came to my head was Dave Chapelle as R.Kelly singing "I wanna piss on you!" lol
I'm amazed that he drank all of your piss. That's very interesting.
Would you want to drink it?
Shiiiiiiiit....I wish a dude would piss in my mouth! The pants would come up, and he will promptly get shown the door lol. I think some people already know this, but I have a thing about pierced nipples. This one dude I messed with had em both pierced, and I played with both like I was a kid on a playground lol. That turns me on sooooo much!
I enjoy licking someone's azz while they are deep in someone else's azz.
Fuzzy, that double dick thing has peaked my interest, I'd love to watch next time.
and after a few drinks i am BACK
i wouldnt say its a fetish, but adding to what curio said...
playing with a dude's booty while he's busy topping somebody else is a naughty lil game that me likie very much LOL
Wow all this feedback is overwhelming lol
@Lovemyselffirst
Lol Hell No I wouldnt drink it.
@Ailied Little Knight
Lol Nah im good. We could be friends though lol the most I would do is jerk off in your presences. Thats about all I could think of.
@ Curio/Soldier
Yep my kinda party.
@ Shawnqt
Hey evereyone has a lil R Kelly in them. You Have a freak for a bpyfriend somethings bound to occur lmao. I still luv ya fuzz lol
Ditto Curio and Soldier. I would have to add that I have a thing about watching and/or joining in with 2 or more people who are hot and passionate. It can just be watching a couple kiss and if it seems genuine , I will get so hot. I just want to jump in. And don't let me be around when they are fucking. OMG I don't even have to penetrate or touch anyone just being there will get me off.
Oops, I'd say somebody got the captain a little hot and horny.
Okay yall are some freaky ass muthaf@#$ers! Nasty asses....lol
Promiscuous, u know I love checking to see what crazy stories you have on your blog. I know it took a lot for you to post this. I did a post of fetishes a while back but mine wasn't as revealing. You topped me! I have a few but I'm keeping my lips sealed on that question...lol
sorry.
"The only thing that makes my life complete is when I turn your face to a toilet seat. I'm gon to pisson you."
- Dave Chappelle as R. Kelly
I'm glad this is YOUR blog, and my coworkers will never see what I write here, so...
I actually like hittin a chick... from the back... in her OTHER hole.
Older women from my college days were always trying to open my eyes to stuff. That was something I never thought I'd be into. Til it started happening with some frequency.
...It's just so tight...
Ooh no, I dont even know what that is.. fetish?? hmmm
Nope..I feel that sex with men is now dirty.
GO ahead and embrass your freakihood, boy....however, may I just say....Gross. Swallowed pee. That's never good. Would that be definded a freaky or nasty? LOL. I like to lick every inch of a nigger's body with my tongue, sending quivers throughout their body, but that's none of your business so I'm not gonna say it.
Damn, a fifteen minute hard on just from hearing a brother pee? Did you type this blog entry with one hand, boy?
this is playboy adonis and I am all about freaky shit. if you are new to those watersports thingamabobs then I would suggest you do some research on it.
What are the effects of having waste in the system? I think that might over work the kidneys and lead to some type of kidney failure down the road.
now I have swollowed some cum twice in my life cause I was like in my head "yeah, i'm in love and this is the one" and I was just like gulp....
I have also cheated on dude with a phone chat hookup boy...just jackoff
and then there was my lil' dunkin donuts cutie that I met and fucked in less than 24 hours....I had to hit that ass I paid for the drinks and hotel I was gonna smack those ass cheaks...we fucked for about 2 hours, but he was a kid at heart cause afterwards he asked me to hold him while he fell asleep. I was like in my mind "where my wallet and jewelry at, make sure this nigga aint on no bullshit"...
but that's about as freaky as it goes...I mean when I was around 16 I was making out with women who were in their 30's but that don't count cause I was a juvie.
Dam "Z" .. i never knew u was a freak like dat? I wish I would of known that awhile back when we had dat "Orgy" in da tellie :)
oh...my...gawd...i can't take it.
YOU ARE A STRIAGHT U FREAK!
MY FETISH WOULD BE FISTING...LOOK IT UP
I guess when somebody says they want to test how freaky you are, it's best to take them at their word...I'll keep this in mind!!
Well, damn. Youse a nasty ass nigga, which is all good wit me. Now, Im hot. I dont kno if I could do da whole water sports thing, but it could be an expirience.
I like nipple play. If u want me to get an instant brick, play with my nipples.
I love to eat ass. I will make a 7 course meal out of 1 ass. I've made dude nutt just by eating them out.
Post a Comment