Friday, November 2, 2007

"Just Leave Me The Hell Alone........"

Why won't everybody just leave me the hell alone??!!!!!

Im so annoyed right now. I have more on my plate then I can bare. From my mom about to be layed off to my dad wanting me to kick out about a $1,000 to him a month towards mortgage and bills, my dumb ass brother being caught by my aunt while everybodys at work with two hood rats going into the house (Which was this morning at 9:40am to be exact, stupid ass suppose to be in school), which now my mother wants to beat the hell outta right now. I have been working on some new flavors for Pepsi & Walmart at work which have been kicking my ass

First, Its unfortunate that my Moms boss is closing his company of 11yrs to start a new business venture. He felt he wasn't making enough money. So he told my mom last friday what his plans were an that he was announcing to everyone formally on monday morning that he was closing an everybody had to be outta there offices by 12 noon but he was going to keep her on board ,since she works in the corporate office, for another 4-6 months. My mom had this on her mind all last weekend. i felt so bad for her she slept all weekend and barely got out the bed to only use the bathroom. I tried to cheer her up by buying her some of her favorite wine. But she stayed on her grind now she thinking of starting her own business and working from home. She got her first client (whom she acquired through her contacts at work lol) yesterday which gives her a $8,000 commission. Im so proud of her. My moms a strong black woman.


Second, My dad ugh. He pulled me into the kitchen yesterday an told me. "We have a big problem. Ima need you to step up to the plate. Your 21 now an i expect you to do what you need to do . I raised an smart young man. Things are going to be a lil tight but Ima need your help. Im not gone lose my house by the way which we pay $2900 for a month ugh... anyway. with that said I just went upstairs and I had to process what he just told me. I made me upset a lil bit because I had planed to move out for "09" with a serious amount of money in my account. Now I have to dip in an out of my saving to make ends meet. Shit really fuckn sucks, but ill get over it. I'll make it work for me.


Third, MY DUMBS ASS 16yr old brother. Any other day he would get up at the usual 7:30 am knowing he has to be to school by 8:10am and be late getting to school as usual. Today he supposedly left his book bag. (which I think is a bunch of bullshit) at home an returned back to the house at 10am to get it. but you have my aunt whom which saw this lil MF'er walking into the house with 2 gurls. Which she then called an informed my mother who called me to give me the news an to relay to my dumb ass brother to get the bitches out her house an that when she gets home she gone ring his fuckn neck. She told me to get in his shit I did an I'm taking the cell I bought for him back to teach his dumb ass a lesson. I wish he get his act together, and this is the same dumb ass that told me he think he burning a week ago an his piss her. Here he is about to go have sex.


Work....... Thats a story all by its self. Long days, Long work week. Boring Weekend then back to long Work weeks all over again. I really wish Walmart & Pepsi would just be satisfied with these dam flavors. Im tired of generating new docs because one guy deciedes he wants to eat microwable popcorn his whole life now has trouble breathing. Thats his fat ass fault. Now I have to go through all these dam formulas an play the dam Diacetyl police. Go figure. Everybody wants Kosher an Organic. Shit Im still trying find out why Doritios is advertising these dam Organic Doritos. Healthy my black ass lol. It just creates more work for me lol. Im a trooper I just do what im told an get the shit done enough said. LOL


I wish everyone just leave me the HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!

Until next time..............

17 comments:

Jay said...

Sounds like you touched "princess" life and treated him well. This maybe hard to believe but maybe, just maybe he really just wants you as a friend. However, I do remember that post and this one, so it will be hard for that to happen. You vented hard and my crude humor didn't help (probably why he said what he said). I don't know what to say.

Wow family problems, we all have them. You have to do what you think is best. Hmm why am I picturing you at 16 doing the samething?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone say, "RE-FINANCE" or "DOWNGRADE"!

SpecialK261 said...

lmao...umm..sorry for taking this likely but its mad funny....stay away form nyc niggaz...they are usually an overall negative experience..not sayin that there aren't some good ppl they jus seem hard to find...lol..tanx for the comments hoe boi..imma keep reading..

Jersey Brotha said...

Sounds like ya moms landed right back on her feet. There is no job security in this day and age, and we all need a Plan B or side hustle, so good for her for continuing to handle her business.

OMG that situation with your dad really struck a nerve with me; I'm goin through a similiar situation myself. But let me tell you....DO NOT put your plans on hold to move. The mortgage is not your responsibility, and it's not fair to you to have something like that dumped on you, as if you don't have your own bills to pay. Your parents need to work that out.

Hey, your brother is a horny ass teenager. Nuff said; let him get it in and get it out of his system before he explodes lol.

Just think...you're 21 now and you have at least 30 more years to stay in this rat race we call work. Have fun and get used to it lol.

Wow...Princess is so fond of you isn't she? LOL Definitely good luck with that one!

ThisMightBeMe said...

It be's like that sometimes, man. Keep on Keepin' on. You'll get through all of it just fine.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Hmmmmm interesting how parents take this "You and me against the Bank" attitude when it comes to their damn mortgages! Take it from a brother who put his life on hold to help make sure his mother didn't loose her house... DON'T! Let your parents be adults and you be an adult and handle yours! I'm in the process of cutting this one off and I don't want to see you in the same predicument.

~Damnit!

Ty said...

If I post on your blog will that not be leaving your alone? lol

Sometimes you just have to purge. Yes, family and friends sometimes need to be purged too.

Anonymous said...

Ummm I had to go back and read... WoW He really tried to pull some kinda fatal attraction type stuff on you huh? Thats funny! It's really not but it is!

$1000 is real nice rent money! Just placing that out there! Keep that in mind. I don't know where exactly you live but I am 100% sure $1000 will get you a nice apartment. I don't believe you wanna leave your family right now, it seems as though they need you!

Tyson said...

Your family seems to be dependant on you. You can always take a step back and leave them alone. take some time to yourself. Also...Think about soming out to your people. It is a big weight off your shoulder and you won't have to worry about "bitch ass niggas" trying to out you.

fuzzy said...

I was wondering what blaq was talkin about on his blog when he came for you captain! hehe

ummm would a restraining order be out of the question? why not press charges? Obviously he is not gettin the hint to leave you the hell alone! he may need some encouragement to do so...

Your brother, have you had a sit down? like a true big brother heart to heart? no yelling just straight relay of advice and communication. I am considered a big brother to a young man that used to go to my church. I have keepin it real convos with him every now and then. I let him know whats what without persecution. Your moms is gonna persecute him enough, why don't you try being that one who he can confide with. The one who he can go to and say, I wanna bone this girl and I wanna cut school and then you could take it from there. he can't do that wit ya moms or pops. I had that at one time with my big brother, he has now turned all religious and parental on me and i dont appreciate that. more a "do this" attitude. keep that in mind when you deal with your lil brother.

Text or call me and we can talk further if you want...

Promiscuous X said...

Thansk everybody for your advice.

Jay: I dont even know anymore.

Captain: Spare me the BS this time.

Special K: Its kewl none tooken.

JerseyBrotha: I was very annoyed, Ill call you later on and give you an update.

Thismightbeme: That allI can do right about now.

Blaqnmild: Man I wish it was that easy to cut them off but as much as I would want to move out now an save myself the headache. The thought of me living comfortably an them struggln to make ends meeet until the situation blows over would haunt me. I feel bad when I go to the small an spend 100's an walk in the house wit bags. I get the evilest stares sometimes.I gotta read ya blog today.

Ty: you a dam mess yes your still bothering me. (sike)

Alliedlittleknight: Im not going nowhere.Ill make it work like i said in my post.

Tyson: Boy is you crazy lol. That worked for you but that will not work for me lol. My dad is a cop bout close to 300pds. I dont feel like fighting with this dude and being an outcast from my family. I even though you guys have my back alot an cheer me up i still need to have them in my life i dont know how i would feel being disowned that can last a long time an im not willing to risk it because of my issue. I just keep doing me in secretcy. Thanks for the tip though but im good.

Fuzzy: Im so tired of talking to this boy man its sickning. He thinks he is so hood an everything is peaches n cream. He just pissed me off last nite. I cut him off. I told him hes a lier an a thief an dont ever asked me for shit. My mother witness the argument she was the only thing stopn me from shoven that dam cell phone down his throat. (ill explain that when i call you)

Thanks everyone for the advice and listening to a brother.It really meant alot ill post on Sunday im at work blogging lol

Sugar-N-Hell Mixed said...

Wut Are u thankful for i wonder X....is it that u play wit ppl, use them for ur own pleasure, which by the way like i told u wasnt good, faked it all the time...are u thankful dat u hurt ppl and dont care, or are u thankful dat u jus dont give a fuck...simple as this...all i wanted was a sincere apology...dats it, nothin more or less...cuz u kno u did wrong, ur not a man, ur a pussy lil boy who fucked up in the head, i shouldve listened from the start...now how do u make it go away...simple....u kno wut u need to do...o and i wish u get a restrainin order, jesus plz, den the fun can really begin...but u kno u were wrong, dont sit up here and lie to ur friends like u all innocent cuz u now der is 2 sides to a story...and trust ill tell it all, but not to the ppl u want me to...all i wanted was an apology guess u figured i didnt deserve dat, but u dont even derserve the right to love or enjoy happiness, u deserve to b alone and in pain...Karma....ashame u fucked wit the wrong 1, and dat Queen of the Night shit was funny...n trust i want this to b over 2, i dont want to keep being mad and angry...u mad me like dis, i asked u not to play wit me and u did, u fucked up, not me.......and to Jay u right i jus wanted a real friend, not a fake 1, and i didnt get ur crude humor, cuz i dont kno u jus like u sayin im loose...u dont kno me to say it...cuz if any1 loose its ur boy X....simple huh....What R U Thankful For?

ShawnQt said...

So ummm, yeah. I know that we talked about this before I read the blog, and kinda late in posting... especially after the last comment, so I'm just going to go back to my blog where there is peace, lol. Make it right.

mountii said...

damn dude u need to get that shit together


i would tellur dad that ur are moving out anyways that way he won't be asking for any cash


and dawg might i just interject as to say what the fuck is up with all this going on up in ur life. i give u props for being a trooper but damn...

i would of told my pa hell no and i would of moved out of the house into a cheaper apartment, when i say cheaper i mean cheaper than the rent he;s making your behing pay


DAMN IS ALL I GOT TO SAY, but at least ur mom is in work for 4 months until she's let off that gives her a hella long time to get shyt str8 w/all things considered

mountii said...

I WAS JUST READING MORE OF YOUR BLOG AND DAMN U ARE A "STRAIGHT" FREAK LOL

WHEN I SAY FREAK U MAKE R.KELLY LOOK INNOCENT AND U MAKE MAGIC JOHNSON SEEM CLEAN

NO I'M JUST FUCKING WITH U...NOT REALLY...not yet

yet another black guy said...

oh this is some grade a bullshit!

mountii said...

YOUR BACK...I HAVEN'T SEEN A NEW POST IN A MINUTE