
I think Im going to take a break from my so called best friend. He is very unmotivated, lazy, etc.... He needs to wake up and realize . You can't live comfortably collecting unemployment, You can't expect to borrow money when you don't have income coming in. I have learned to say NO lately and it bothers certain people, because the bank has closed. I don't care if its a dam dollar to get a dutch, I'm not frontin shit, point blank.
I'm taking a break from the little gay boys (I cant help it I like to fuck the lil skinny dudes with the bangn bodys they just too cute) ,but the younger they get the move clingy they are. I just dont see how you can be head over heels about someone, when you have only have known them for 2 weeks belive me I have had my share of youngns and I'm done with that shit. NO MORE BOOKBAG BOYS for me (Book Bag Boys is what me and my boy call the barely legal minors that are still in school, with the fat asses. All the phone calls and text messages are such a fuckn turn off and make me wanna change my dam number. No more virgins for me. I think I'll just stick to beating off everyday.
I'm still upset over the lost of my dog on sunday. I woke up at 430 AM took my dad to the airport. Came home went to sleep at 5. Woke up at around 11am to cut the grass. I knew my dog had probaly gotten into th garage as always. So I lifted up the garage an he shot out into the backyard. I asked him how the hell you keep getting inside the garage. (Sidenote: the dog house/kennel is connected to the garage.) He some how has an opening to get in and out ,still to be determined. I went into the house to get the key to put him back in the kennel. I was gone for maybe all of 2 minutes and I come back outside calling him..Rocky,Rocky,Rocky...He didnt come running , Im like all shit this nigga done got out the backyard again , but how. so my brother comes running outside like you know he got out 2 weeks ago, me an dad dont know how though, So we go looking for him. I walked down the block and saw a crowd of people on the corner. As Im walking up I asked someone did you see a black, grey and white Psyberian Huskie, He was like yeah It just got hit by a car. I ran across the street cursing like crazy, only to find my dog had been hit and was holding on to dear life as I saw him take his last breath ,it hurt my heart. I loved my dog he was only 3 yrs old in human years. The driver kept on going the people said. I cried, My mom was hysterical, We knew oneday he was going to get hit cuz he was a dam escape artist.
I guess my dog saved my life, Me, Shawn, Fuzzy, Omar, etc were suppose to go to Sandy Hook last sunday but it rained, we were running late still trying to get to the beach, hoping it wasn't raining down there when we got there, Due to me being in a bad state of mind I opted to not go and just chill in the house. The rest deceided to go to the movies and we got together at dave & dantes, only to find out a man from a neighboring town had been stuck by lightenig on the very beach we were suppose to got to. I guess things happen in mysterious ways. So thats why I say my dog saved my life. Even though I took a lost with my dog, God is not done with me yet.
As of late I haven't felt like blogging. My interest has kinda went out the window. Hopefully next week I'll feel different. I just had to take a moment to say....
Until Next Time......
X
.jpg)
17 comments:
I think a couple of Angels were out that day...
Sorry to hear about the dog. I have had my fair share of losses (TJ) so I know what it feels like. Im blessed that Chilli is in my life, even though she is a prissy lil bitch, LOL.
Bookbag Boys, LOL, I like that. Only thing they are good for is to teach them the right way to handle themselves when trying to get with a guy. Being clingy never works!
I hope Best friend will get it together as well. Your not the only one who sees it.
blog when your inspired to, need to get something off your chest, or make somebody's day!
Awwwww X! I felt some way when I heard. I was depressed for you!
You are of the age where book bag boys are going to get you in trouble! lol So, yea glad that you are making the decision to back away!
As for your best friend, only you can make that choice to shy away from your friend. Unemployment can be a gift to provide one time to get themselves together! He will learn that lesson soon enough! I myself use unemployment as a crutch but only as needed!
Be easy man and I will see you whenever you decide to post!
Wow X! You've had a lot going on man! Bookbag boys? LMAO! That's too much.
Sorry to hear about your dog. I had the same experience when I was a teenager. We had a Rott that was an escape artist as well and went thru the same fate, so I know the hurt and pain.
I think your bestfriend will come to the conclusion that unemployment is NOT where it's at. Just give him some time. He'll come around.
It's nice to know when God has ya back huh? That could have been you out at that beach. I'm sure you gave him some thanks.
God is good cuz we were so ready for the beach...but im allergic to lightning so im glad and thankful that we didn't go and are all still safe.
Im sorry bout Rocky and wish u and ur family comfort in this time of loss. Pets are members of ur family and its tough to lose them.
Bookbag Boys lol...I agree wit fuzzy...at that age most of them would just cause trouble or add more stress to ur life and who needs that?
Hopfully ur best friend will come around and realize some of the changes he has to make. You know I know how it is to cut a friend off cuz they drain ur spirit...not to mention ur wallet, fridge, and brain. Sometimes a break from each other helps both people out.
lol @ "bookbag boys". You're grown, leave 'em alone! lol.
Sorry to hear about your Rocky. It's painful to lose a pet.
I do love those book bag boys... Good luck on taking a break from em... Ciara said it best... I just can't leave em alone...
And its good to end a relationship with a friend that is not advancig you and your goals... Life must move forward and when people prohibit that, you have to let them go.
Sometimes loosing a pet is harder than loosing a loved one.. after all.. our furry friends are just a much a part of the family..
I think it's because our furry friends are better listeners, confidants, and secret holders than some of our closes friends ;)
Just remember.. he's at the Rainbow Bridge (google it) and he will be waiting for you..
My thoughts are with you..
**Standing up to let everyone know i'm a 1st timer**
That is really sad to hear about your doggy, i bet it breaks your heart to know someone could be so cruel!
on the flip side-
I wish i could just satisfy myself and be satisfied......
Bookbag boys Lol. Dats a fitting name .
Sorry to hear about your dog. Itll Get better tho. Keep your head up.
bookbag boys? That's too funny!
Um, you know I'm soooo not in the position to be giving advice on how get get rid of muffukas. So, I'm not saying a thing. As a matter of fact X, when you figure the shit out - lemme know. How about that?
-DTW
book bag boys - lol...freaking HILARIOUS!
You have more issues with your fuck buddies than anyone I know. You may need Mr. Jones' refresher course on how to keep your shit in order.
Sorry about your dog, btw. The guy I'm dating right now recently lost a dog, too. He was distraught.
Sorry about your dog, that's always a rough.
Dang you leave when I become a daily reader...lol
The Book Bag Boys? Now that is quite the handle. We have a host of them running around Madison in fact there are some High School Students (Sen) on campus for: summer school and college prep classes and everytime I have to work over there I see the Bookbag or Backpack Bois giving it up, bodies at 18 that make an old kat wish for younger days.
Sorry to hear about your dog/pet it is always a hard pill to swallow when we lose or pets because they are family too.
Now you know you gotta pull your boi up, yeah he may be your best friend and all however; if you are his best friend in return them give the dude a pull up, explain to him no loans, no rides in the vehicle (unless it is to work) and by all means no hanging out until he gets the visiion that sitting at home collecting that small ass check from unemployment aint gonna cut it, his future has got to be brighter than that so point it out nto him if he respects your opinion he will do the right thing and get a job or return to school.
I was never into 'book bag' boys. They can't do shit for me. And in the words of a friend of mine, I don't have time for spring chickens; I need seasoned beef! LOL I knew you were gonna get tired of them eventually.
Sorry to hear about your dog.
There's only so much you can do for a person that doesn't wanna help himself. Sometimes distancing yourself is the last option left until they get themselves together.
Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Happy Friday People. I was gone post about something im lacking in my life today , Im pretty sure alot of us are but i'll post it tuesday. I hope you enjoy the track I put up on my blog. It's my FRIDAY ANTHEM.
Be safe and Im Out
lol yea the lil young ones can be a bit clingy....my limit is 21....cant do under that one....
i too know what its like about the dog:(
Post a Comment