Friday, September 12, 2008

"Fantasize"


Thinking, Thinking, Thinking...what should I blog about today. Hmmmm


I'm textn you rite now. I'm smiling like crazy.
We both at work. Hoping this day goes by fast.
I'm sipping my morning coffee. I'm feeling kinda lazy.
When I woke up, I saw a text from you that read "Good Morning".
I replied the same. I got dress and off to work I went.
I need to get sum work done. But you keep coming with the conversation.
I rather be at home playing playstation, on the phone with you.
A lil me and you time, just shootn the breeze.
You keep me on my toes. I'll guess i'll see how the story unfolds.
Your the hershey and im the kiss.
Dam I wish I could drink from your cup of Swiss-Mis.
The emotions running wild inside, my body.
I'm haboring inside. I wanna let go. I need to release.
Before I overflow, Hot lava and streams.
You always were my kind of freak.
I'm like a cat in heat. Im clawing at the bed.
Dam I wish it was you instead.
Wheww look at the time. This rhyme has got to come to an end.
If I write anymore. I think i'll wet the floor.
It's time to stop dreaming
Hide this hard dick between my thieghs
It's all my fault, All this derrived from a simple text
What a suprise now i want sex.
I guess I'll just fantasize.


Until next time.......................


Enjoy your weekend. TGIF..........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

um lol very interesting post

Sexxy Luv said...

Why do i feel the exact same way!

it's crazy how words get you to that point where you're about to explode! lol

happy friday to you as well! :)

Darius T. Williams said...

Hmmm - aww thanks for this. I feel the same way about you!

LOL

CutieTJ said...

lol nice post

Acoustic Soul said...

You have a lot of feelings for this person. I hope the feelings are mutual. If they are, you guys are in it for the long haul.

Best of luck my friend. I wish you nothing but success!

Chet said...

You got it bad for somebody and I only hope that the person feels the spirit of your love or lust.I bet that person wonders about you and has probably fantasized about you too.

You get a boner when you think of the person? I know how that goes and it happens when I allow the thought of that special person to occupy space in my mind and when I do it is always a good journey and powerful release.

Man, the music on your blog is the shyte, damn what you know about Frankie Knuckles, Frank Ski and First Choice? I was playing this music in my office earlier and you should have seen the students working in the building this weekend start clowing after watching me House it out, There are some Whores in this House, and I wanna Fuck you in the Azz sent them through not to mention Let no Man Put Us Asunder.

Nobody not really... said...

You've said a mouthful, sir...

Nario said...

lol, you rhyming now eh? iight 'Pac.