Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Lets Make History"



I'm pretty sure when this man was growing up, he never dreamed he would be were he is right now.
Barack Obama is raising the bar. He is shaking up the White House and I bet they cant stand it. I believe this man will open new doors and will be the voice of our people. I don't just believe in Obama just because he is a black man. I believe in his values, He has had his ups and his downs and has been thru the storm. He is living the american dream. Even if he doesn't win this election for some god foresaken reason. It will show that with determination an a strong group of supporters and being as real as they come nothing, I mean nothing is impossible. We all know Obama is the man for the job. If we have never been on the same page about anything else, Lets get on the right track today and do something about it. For tomorrows future rest in the hands of people like you and me. Let your voice be heard and make it loud and clear. Its time for Change.


Obama for President of the United States of America........

Lets have something else to celebrate. Lets make history.

7 comments:

jerzey_reality said...

Most just wanna vote for obama cuz he's a black man..now don't get me wrong havin a black president would be a historical event but its great to see that people are looking beyond the color of the skin but at the content of his character...good post

Sexxy Luv said...

you are so right, we have finally come to a point where we are all on the same page and to be able to see something like this happen is history within it's self!

Darius T. Williams said...

It's made!

Acoustic Soul said...

History has been made. Live in the moment man. Make the best of what life has to offer!

Nobody not really... said...

I love the soundtrack you provide with the posts. It's like I get more than the words. And I'm feelin it...

Omar Ramon said...

YES WE DID!

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

they continuously played this song in harlem while older people danced in dashiki's after obama won

i mean it was funny, and i understood why they were crying.

Aint No Stoppin Us (AMERICA) Now!!!