Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ask Me Anything (Answers)

Happy Friday.................Here we go. I answered the questions in order.

Jerzee Reality:

Wuts ur ultimate fantasy? a dude and a female at the same time and watch him eat her pussy and her suckn his dick and then bang both of them out and nut on both they lips

Wuts the most romantic thing u've done, wanted to do, and/or have done to u? Feed somebody breakfast in bed.

Who do u wanna slap the shit out of at work lol? this chinese bitch in the cubicle next to me, she slurpn the hell out this dam tea she drinkn

Where do u wanna b in let's say....ummm 5 years from now? down south in my own house enjoyn life


Shawnqt:

1) What quality would you want out of each of your friends for yourself? Shawns creativity, Omar J. sense of humor, Omar R. vocabulary

2) What really is the relationship like with you and your father? its weak as hell and i dont like him and he needs to stop tryn 2 b my new best friend, like shit is all couchee crunch...no sir

3) If you wanted a new hobby, what would it be? Volunteer work

4) What habits do you think you stopped doing that u had a year ago? stoped being a whore and trying to fuck everthing that catches my eye.

5) What do u think is the gayest thing you have done? Went to support a former friend in becoming Mr Gay New Jersey...(i was scared as hell)LOL

6) After seeing me in Drag, did it change your view on it a little bit? Nah I loved u the same...it really looked like a costume...and it was fuckn hilarious.

7) Do you think your just as sexual as you was a year ago? nah i wish ..cuz i havent had sex in a while and i need sex..im so fuckn sick of xtube and nubian101..my fuckn hand gone fall off.

8) What is the first thing ur going to do with ur new comp?
webcam with......
9) Do you really think u will be a good boyfriend? Why? yes i do feel i would be/am...i feel i have all the qualitys that a male or female would want..

10) Name 3 pet peeves!...1. people that dont pick up there feet. 2. people that pop there gum. 3. people that talk over me

Nobody not Really:

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? being gay...sorry..its stressful

Acoustic Soul:

1) What is your most favorite Janet Jackson CD? Damita Jo

2) What are your 5 most favorite songs of ALL TIME? PYT- micheal jackson, Cant you see - Total, If You love me - Brownstone, Juicy - Biggie, Be With Out You (My Life album)- MJB

5) Changing Faces or Kut Klose? Changing Faces

6) Justin Timberlake or Robin Thicke? Robin Thicke

7) What's your favorite TV show and why? Law & Order (SVU and the Original)....I love crime dramas.

8) Why do you blog? i blog to vent and i like sharing my issues and knowning there are others like me that go thru the same thing.

9) Boxers or Briefs? Ummmm i freeball just about 24/7...maybe thats why my dick is always hard at work, but if and when i have to were them ...I wear boxer briefs (H & M perferably)

10) If you found $10,000, would you tithe 10%? Didnt understand this question! Clarify please lol sorry

Thegatekeeper:

WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST FEAR? My parents finding out about my sexuality and being disowned by my sibilings.

Jersey Brotha:

1. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment thus far in your life? Making it this far without a college degree in a career I love...

2. Do you have any regrets? If so, what? Honestly Ikinda dont have any regrets..things in life happen for a reson, you just have to roll with the punches.

3. What are some things you like about yourself, and what are some things you dislike about yourself? I dont know what i like about myself..honestly..that was sucha conceeded question lol...but i dont like that i dont know how to say NO to people im always willing to give.

Mr. Jones:

1) If there was a pill that would make you not like boys anymore, would you take it and would you give everything you own to pay for it? Yes I would and i'd give everything i owned for it..sorry its the truth

2) If you could afford any plastic surgery in the world, what would you have worked on? my stomache, I heard you could sculpt ur abs.

3) If you didn't live in Newark, where in the world would you live?I would live in California...and I dont live in newark lol...thats essex county i live in union county big difference lol

4) If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? My dream job was to work on Wall street trading stocks but the way the economy is right now...fuck that shit lol

5) When having your ass eaten, what makes you squirm? Lol when someone stimulates my ass muscle with there tounge in a certain motion.

6) Speaking of sex, what, in your opinion, is ur sexual 'thing' or best attribute? I would say my tounge..ive been told i can eat some good ass/pussy

7) If you had to watch one tv show for the rest of ur life, which show would it be?
Law & Order babbbbbyyyyy all the way...

8) If you had the opportunity to, would you do gay porn? Straight porn? I've actually recorded me and my shorty having sex before...I love porn lol and i would never do commercial gay porn...but i would do straight porn

9) Assuming you're into sports, what athlete would you do if you could? (If you aren't into sports, pick any celebrity.) Daunte Culpepper...OMG this man has a fuckn ass to die for...he got a dunk and its nice and yellow..id eat it all day long lol

10) When you're 50, do you see yourself with a man or a woman? Hopefully a woman and married..if not ill be alone...dont see myself in the life that long.

Rocafella07:

Ummmm...Whats the one thing you absolutly HAVE to do, before the year is over?? Make a trip to Oregon lol

Deonte'K:

If you could,what's the one thing you would change about yourself if there is anything? I wouldnt change anything really except my sexuality..but i guess thats what makes me who i am..

PRIMO:

What was your first sexual Experience Like with a guy? [Details?] Hmmm i was very uncomfortable and it was unwanted....enough said if you want to know the full story email me pimpn...

Fuzzy:

ummm what makes you happy as a man? i mean really, really happy? I love waking up in the morning as a man of color and lookn GQ and working a nine to five and doing what i do best. which is giving 100%

what do you want out of life? Love, Privacy, Money, Happiness

if you tell someone something in confidence, and they tell someone else, breaking that confidentiality and trust, what would you do? I would confront the person and have a civil conversation.

how many friends do you have? think carefully of what a friend actually is! no names required! I have 7 true friends that I hold dear to me and they know who they are no names required..some blog, some dont

in a few previous posts you declared your bisexuality. if you're dating a dude, would you ever move in as his longterm domestic partner/lover/husband? Thats a big step..im on the fence with this question...but for now NO giving the whole closet case aspect of it..that would not fly with my family lol

lastly, if you could be carefree, with no other responsibilities or consequences, for 1 day, name one thing you would do that you might of normally chose not do. Go out with a dude to a local movie theatre or restaurant and not care who sees...I tend to travel far when it comes to takn a dude out. like out of state lol NYC perferably...i know ..sad rite lol

Q:

Are you a pleaser, or do you like to be pleased...? Man i like it all..Im a freak and i let that be known from the door lol

MIley Cyrus or the cast of High School Musical...? ummmmm niether. lol Maybe Miley


Thanks for the questions and sorry I took long to answer. I'm on vacation chillin. I hope you all had a good thanksgiving and be safe traveling this weekend....Can I just say..I am ADDICTED TO XTUBE...Does anybody own a FLESHLIGHT..OMG lol

Until Next Time........................

Throwback....Two Tons of Fun...I know yall know this song...This is my jam...I need a drink and a 2 step right now lol

5 comments:

fuzzy said...

very informative X, we should have a conversation. something HAS been on my mind...

Acoustic Soul said...

You have some very intersting answers to some very good questions, sir!

I don't know if I could do all that free ballin'. I'd feel like everybody could see my shit.

Knowing you and your eclectic music library, I would have expected some old school music or something housed.

j_shanlin said...

not a fleshlight though lol! nasty

Mr. Jones said...

^^not too much on fleshlights, Jared. I'm a proud owner.

Me and Fleshiena get along real well.

Anonymous said...

hey wait...I didnt get a chance...


ummm, lets see what would I have asked: Whats the reality of Jersey...?