
What It do blogg family....I know a nigga has been away for a minute. Trust me ya boy has been thru some shit and is experiencing some shit. I have been commenting on some of y'alls blogs..hopefully today I can play catch-up..ATL was kewl but I would never do it again..I have never seen so many drag queens in 1 mall (Lenox Mall). Im sorry ATL dudes..I see why the DL 1's stay in hiding and are hard to find cuz the shit you see walking around is so fuckn obvious lol and a hot ass mess..Shot out to Norris. I see you punk. I will be updating you guys on my life thus far....Some changes and some shit that is still ongoing. I'm trying to develope a new style of writing. Y'all know I like to curse, so that wont change much lol but I will be writing more meaningful post so you guys can better understand my point of views and how a nigga feel from day to day. Ya dig.
Happy Valentines Day, Congrats Mr Obama (I can't wait to see my new paycheck LOL).
Go pick up the new Bobby V CD..FIREEEE
.jpg)
10 comments:
I haven't been to ATL since pride of '99. I thought DL's know how to sniff each other out.
ATL isn't what it should be, that's for sure...WELCOME BACK!
Sean Stone you are completely correct, DL's sniff each other out, like dogs...in fact we greet and say hello to each other like dogs do...we sniff each others butts...I could really take this down a dirty and dark road, but I'm going to let it go...lmao.
Why you always calling them drag queens? I think the proper word is transvestite...I don't remember when, but I know we have discussed this once before, on one of your post, but a brotha educated himself...I goggled it y'all.
"You have never seen so many Transvestites at one mall (Lenox mall)..." Transvestite, not transsexual either, because there is a difference in that too. I got like a dysfunctional adult Sesame Street thing going on X. The letter for the day is T, for Transvestite.
Big ups to the meaningful post coming. I bought Bobby V CD last week, Beep is my jam right now!
Sorry for all the queens in ATL. Hopefully you had a great time otherwise. Whatever you are going through, I pray that things get better. We miss you when you go away for so long! lol...
damn i miss ur blog. u're a mess. lol. I'm back from sea!
--dustyboot.
Glad Your Back.....
And Is ATL really full of queens????
....
Hmm looks like I need to look elsewhere to move after school....
Welcome back
Nice to see you back young man! ;)
You know what X...I don't like Alt...for different reasons, but I'm there with you on this. Welcoming back!!
JB
Welcome Back Boi! I guess you learned a good lesson while visiting Atlanta. I agree there are far to many of the children at Lennox Mall, can't even get in Neimans, or Richs/Macys.
I am certain you enjoyed yourself and met what had to be the mosthandsome men in the United States, you know I get beside myself when i go there the best ass shakers work the clubs, I love the strippers.
Welcome back man!
Post a Comment