What good all my black, asian, white people lmao...Hope you all are having a good day. Im just sitting here waiting for the day to end...I swear I have some bangn ass connects lol. My boy hooked me up with skybox seats for free to see lil wayne tonight at the prudential center in newark and I didnt even have to suck his dick lol. I will try to take pics...I will stress "try" lol. We gone be chilling..all you can eat food and beer. lol. Im taking my 2 cousins. The line up consists of Weezy, Keri Hilson, T-Pain and Gym class or glass heros...whoever the hell they are lol.
Just to give yall an update on my illegitmate brother...so I emailed my mom the other day and I was like can I ask you a serious question? She replied back sure and I asked was "he" my real brother. She then replied back "Yes, we raised ya'll as brother didnt we?....I think your father should answer this one..." I swear my world was crushed you mean to tell me all these years y'all have been keeping this from us..WTF. He didnt even know my father wasn't his real father. I have been hoodwinked lmao. Life goes on its is what it is. I guess the whole incest..brother,sister thing is out the door huh. LOL life is so fuckn strange lol...I'm just gone to leave it alone.
Happy thursday/friday...because y'all know a brotha only posts like 1 a week if that lol. so this shit counts for fridays post lol.
Holla !!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
10 comments:
enjoy yourself...
The tangled web..... u a trip u know that. lol.
you werent hoodwinked; most parents try to do the best they can for as long as they can and with sensitive information its very tricky when to reveal it and its alot harder than you think. and sometimes they may think its better to not reveal the information unless they are pressed to do it. even so a dad is much more than someone who provides sperm. hell when my dad upsets me i start to call him father rather than dad. i mean anyone can father or mother a child it takes alot to be a mummy or a daddy.
and since the cat is out the bag i think you should take this opportunity to have a sit down with your dad, your brother and your mother and hash out all the ''issues''. i mean he probably wants to know who is father is etc etc. i still think you need to be addressing your sister more than your brother though cause she seems to be heading down the wrong road.
well good luck and be safe!
and life does suck and not in the good way!
That is a hot concert you saw I saw it here in atlanta for new years eve and it was just crazy the concert lasted six hours.
OMG @ this song being on the radio at the same time I logged on and read this post. If I hear this song one more time I'ma throw my radio out the window.
I hope you had a great time at the concert!!!
;-)
How was the show dammit! lol..
I'm gonna need you to do much better!
YEAH IM GLAD U HAD A GOOD TIME... REALLY SORRY ABOUT YOUR BROTHER SITUATION, BUT THE LOVE U HAVE FOR HIM WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.
The Negro Family Secerts, yes we all have them in our families, it is funny how they (our grandparents/parents) find it necessary to withhold information from us all in the name of: protecting us.
Your brother is your brother continue to act like blood and always respect each other.
Concerts, negro pleeze you better be doing something constructive with your time. LMAO!
Hope you enjoyed yourself especially after your Black Arse has been missing in action for a good minute.
Post a Comment