Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Happy Birthday My Canadian Friend"


Happy Birthday Charles

I've only known you for half a year. I didn't think we would click so well ,but dam we became kewl as hell...Just wanted to do something a lil special on my blog for ya..I would say lets go out for drinks ,but ummmmmm yea, your miles and miles away lol. I just wanna sing Happy Birthday to you "Canada" Style.

Joyeux anniversaire,

Joyeux anniversaire

Joyeux anniversaire Charles

Joyeux anniversaire


Félicitations !


On another note, Im sick at work and I feel like shit, so you know a nigga ready to go the fuck home an sleep.

Thanks for the feed back on my last post, Yeah I wont do it again because I told the fucker lose my number. There aint no nigga worth losing my boy over. ya dig.

Happy Thursday...this week just flew.

Au revoir. Bonne journée.

5 comments:

ShawnQt said...

Aww I didnt know it was his birthday! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Charles. Don't know who Charles is but here's to him!

fuzzy said...

Wait, I am thinking this is for someone else! What in HELL??? Happy Birthday to you man! I believe you are 22 right? Happy Bday!!!

I'm gonna get you for not telling me? Where have you been? I do have yahoo by the way! I am so sending you a bad emoticon!

WhozHe said...

That was a sweet birthday wish.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jersey Brotha said...

Ummmm...where's my birthday wish?