1. D. A Player Hater 2. B. Used Grease 3. A. Ashy (although I say Rusty). 4. B. Red (but it should be. That joint would sale out). 5. C. Dr. King still holds that honor. 6. D. High Top Fade 7. A. Tripped over J.J. 8. C. Richard Roundtree (not sure on this one) 9. Damn, this is where I would have to stop and take the money. I’m gonna guess Thelma. 10. B. Rollo 11. B. New Jack City 12. C. Forty Acres and a Mule 13. B. Garrett Morgan 14. B. Bobby Rush 15. B. Lawrence Fishburne. I better get my 8000, damn it! I ain’t playing.
4 comments:
1. D. A Player Hater
2. B. Used Grease
3. A. Ashy (although I say Rusty).
4. B. Red (but it should be. That joint would sale out).
5. C. Dr. King still holds that honor.
6. D. High Top Fade
7. A. Tripped over J.J.
8. C. Richard Roundtree (not sure on this one)
9. Damn, this is where I would have to stop and take the money. I’m gonna guess Thelma.
10. B. Rollo
11. B. New Jack City
12. C. Forty Acres and a Mule
13. B. Garrett Morgan
14. B. Bobby Rush
15. B. Lawrence Fishburne.
I better get my 8000, damn it! I ain’t playing.
1)D 2)B 3)A 4)B 5)C 6)D 7)B 8)C 9)A 10)B 11)C 12)A
13)B 14)D 15)B
1. d
2. b
3. a
4. b
5. c
6. d
7. a
8. d
9. c
10. d
11. c
12. d
13. a
14. a
15. d
I am dumb I know I aint get my million! lol
Not sure where I am but here goes
D.
B
A
C
C
D
A
C
?? lifeline
?? Clue
C
A
B
??
??
Post a Comment