
All I want is you.
Your sexy lips,Your sexy thighs
All I want is you.
Your broad shoulders, Your almond eyes
All I want is you.
From your head down to your toes
All I want is you.
The thoughts that run threw my mind
Our lips have never intertwined
Your body is as fine as wine.
Personality so soft and warm
I'm just dying to feel your lips against mines
When I see you walk out of the room
I get chills that rush threw my body like a jolt of electricty.
Dam what are these feelings that have come over me
I can't help but stare
I can't help but sit there and stare
And watch you out of the corner of my eye
Wondering if you can read my mind
Dam why do I think about you all the time
Nites come to end and we say our goodbyes
Knowing I don't wanna leave
Just wanna show my affection
I'm scared to take a chance
Afraid of rejection
Never thought I could be so beat
Wait.....
And I say they're just a friend.
but hmmmmm maybe they're more then that too me.

Just thinking out loud rite now..I was gone post about issues going on in my life right now but thats a lil too depressing for me. I wanted to write about a special person that has my mind all over the place lol. I smile when I think of them. As usual Im at work and I'm blogging......Until Next Time
.jpg)
22 comments:
wow, the things a man can do to you, make u all poetic and shit! LOL
Lol shut up shawn lol...I can't help it
i know right someone a lil sprung it sounds like it lol
Gagging right now...lmao
LoL, You are not the only one at work that is blogging! I'm supposed to be watching these kids! Lol this period, they are good!
My mind just wandered away when I read this! Is this quoted or scripted by you! This is sooo good!!! "you say I'm just a friend" runs through my mind repeatedly while I'm typing this comment! You and I are gonna bring out some poetry this week I see!
Stay tuned for my next one!
thighs
Thanks Ponoono...I corrected my spelling lol
I get the impression that this is a person that you see on a regular basis, but you actually do not interact kinda like that nook nook of a brotha that you see on the bus every morning en route to work, mister that works in your office or the brotha you spot on the basketball court giving you body and face, but doesn't look your way so instead you entertain the thought of what it would be like if you were afforded the opportunity to serve him. Turning dreams into reality. I enjoyed your poetic journey. Oh yeah I tend to blog at work from time to time too.
nice post and nice profile pic.
Nice timing. Going through something right now trying to decide, is he just a friend or can I let it be something more.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I need a damn man to write ME something like this! LOL!
Great poem.
;-)
Nice poem, I also like your new profile pic.
Thanks for the possitive feedback on the profile pic...shawn you know how much contemplating I did before I put it up...Don't know if Ima keep it up, due to me not know my audience an the nature of my blog and my being a closet case lol
Alrighty then, I liked how you expressed yourself. Really insightful and honest.
like your words
Really good read, man. Nice job.
I say you strip for this man and do another split LMAO
Nice piece
New post please... thanks!
Well said. If only it were about . . .
Post a Comment