
Soooo ummmm yeah i'm very fuckn annoyed today.
1. I'm annoyed cuz ummmm lets see, i'm at work for one.
2. I'm very annoyed...I'm still fuckn lonely. Are there any good men out there. I got gurls calln but dam what I want is a dude on my arm shit.
3. I'm very annoyed.....Why the fuck didn't I hit the lottery last night. I mean dam I play faithfully lol
4. Im very fuckn annoyed...because am "I" a fool for wanting to be with somebody that just wants to be friends. Only to stick around an get my heart broken into a thousand pieces. Why do I bother?
5. I'm so fuckn annoyed ....that my stomache deceides to do backflips as soon as I get to my dam desk. Dam "I-HOP" last nite (Sidenote: I don't do the public bathrooms for the #2 especially at work.)
6. I'm very fuckn annoyed.... that I havent had SEX in months (4). Once again me being a fool wanting to get involved with someone who just wants to be friends. I'm waiting for what? The don't call me promiscuous X for nothing. (I'm a born again hoe)
7. Here's the kicker....I'M SO SO SO FUCKN ANNOYED and pissed off that yesterday I jerked off not once but twice and I was shooting muthafuckn blanks. I mean no cum came out. I was like what the fuck??? I think my dick put me on strike. I mean I do beat my dick 3 to 4 times a day , but still im young dumb and full of cum. (Fuzzy I think you gave me something just to be spiteful lol)
8. I'm very annoyed ....at the fact that I already spent half of my reccesion check. What the fuck was I thinking.
9. I'm annoyed cuz half my reccesion check went to buying fuckn birthday/mothers day gifts for mom/dad/aunts. I mean them mutherfuckas raped my pockets.
10. I'm just a mad black man tryna makes some sense of this shit. I'm annoyed, I'm so fuckn annoyed....shit rite now i'm just very fuckn annoyed.
I really didn't feel like posting but since I been posting every week now I figure why stop even If I have my ass on my shoulders today.
Until next time.........
X
.jpg)
27 comments:
Pa, just take a deep breath. Dont become an angry black man @ work. Im going to hit u up.
Whoa...yes, breath X, breath! Get a plan together then you can't be annoyed. Remember the 5 P's...Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. Get a plan, work it, and you'll see great results that will lessen your annoyance factor!
I feel your pain more ways than one! At least you blogged about it. I haven't even felt like doing that.
Child, just do what I do...I gets me a little bit of that Crown Royal (in my coffee mug of course so nobody really knows what I'm drankin'), I get me a little bit of that medicine for my glaucoma, and I relax for about an hour. For that one hour I clears my head and don't let nothing bother me at all. When I'm done I'm usually a lot better off. You should try it. Of course if that don't work then you should try bitch slappin' the next mothafucka that makes you mad. It's okay, the Lord did say turn the other cheek, didn't he?
With Love,
Mrs. Mabel
1st time here!
To bad i can't change myself in to a man for you! I would do so just to make you happy!
That is the reason why I don't get down by myself the shit just isn't rewarding!
love your blog!
Relax, X. If you've made past Hump Day, then the weekend is right around the corner. And something tells me (I have a verifiable 6th sense) that there's a good fortune waiting for you Saturday. Something yellow will guide your way.
have u heard of Mika ?
here :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Be6jlCuMvVQ
First time here as well. I'm Queen. LOL
Just breathe babes, breathe. I hope things start to look up for you.
So whatchu gonna do to change the annoying things amour?
It sounds like you're annoyed...:-)
Okay I'm just joking a little. It's okay to be annoyed...hopefully writing it down helped you let it all out. You know I'm annoyed about #3 too...but there's always tomorrow.
Great read, Diary of an Annoyed Black Man or should I say Born Again Hoe (lol).
Let it out, just let it all out (I'm talking the anger, not the cum, uh, well maybe that too).
Sometimes it helps to think about all of the things that are going well for you. From the smallest to the biggest.
Oh, where to begin...
You will be fine and don't be makin references to my problem! I only shoot a yearly blank and I missed the last two years! I was overdue for mine! lol
if yu aint had sex for months.. u aint been calling me LMAO
You're in control of most of those friends my friend. Thus, you need to take away your business.
Well shit, sometime you just have admit that you are annoyed. You've done that.
It's ok to feel that way. Mrs. Mabel says to bitch slap someone, but that can land you in jail. Do what I do, curse out the next muthafucka that pissed you off.
And leave your dick alone!!! It's trying to tell you that it's tired!!!
recession check?
lmao @ number 9
Wow @ #7. Thats comedy. Prolly woulda been pissed too. Its like working a 9-5 and receiving no pay check at the end of the week. Salty.
Hunny, welcome to life...When I get in those moods, I just imagine that I can shoot lightening bolts from my finger tips, and then I destroy everything and everyone that gets on my nerves...I open my eyes, and I feel better. You should try it...don't be afraid to make it graphic too! Luv!!
JB
Hope that shyte has gotten better for ya. It be like that sometime it is just the Universe telling you stop being selfish and wait your turn. You'll get man and you will have happiness maybe even hit that lottery. Nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself from time to time. Be strong my brotha.
Damn, Angry Black Man! lol
WOOO SAAAA
Where there's bad days, many good days follow :)
I was promised a new post and I want it, dammit.
sometimes you just gotta get these things of your chest. I'm sure after this was posted, you felt a little better.
umm . . . .about not getting no cum, you might wanna have that checked out. ;-)
Post a Comment