Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can You Please Tell Me WHY??!?!!!!



Why get married to the same sex? Why dress up in womans clothing? Why show public displays of affection? Why get mad when someone calls you out your name? Why Why Why?

I know some of you might be saying what does it matter to you, or to each is own, and so and so on. I ask WHY? Things have been this way for years. Now people all of a sudden..."It's our right" this that and the third. We all know the world is not ready for whats about to happen and then its going to be even more drama as the years go by.



I'm so tired of turning on the TV and hearing about fuckn California passed the law for same sex marriages....Who the fuck cares. Of course y'all know I'm against it...especially for those that want to get married in the church. Why?? WRONG.
It just puzzles the fuck outta me when I hear this. I be sitting there lookn at the TV, like look at these HOMOs. I mainly see the white people doing it..You dont see a brotha on TV walking out no fuckn city hall. Call me racist wateva I could care less. If I'm wit someone for years, I still wouldnt put no dam ring on another mans finger. It just dosent seem rite. I had a convo with my boy a couple of months ago. whom which is totally for getting married to a dude. I told him that its not normal an to which he responsed asking me what do you consier normal. I said not 2 men geting married. I told him a man is suppose to get married to a woman. I told him that he was suppose to be thinkn about marrying a woman not a man, and that he was to dam masculine for that. Overall he didnt like my views on the issue an was upset at me but we kewl now.

Can somebody please tell me...please...please tell me what makes a man want to put on womens clothes. Like what the hell do you get out of it. Everybody knows I dont like drags queens. I just can't be around it. It makes me uncomfortable. I mean to look at these ugly ass men. Face be black as shit and got the fuckn nerve to put on makeup. I mean come on seriously. Reallly?? How can you possibly think that by doing that is going to help yo manly looking ass in a dress/tight clothes/halter-top etc.... I mean they go to extreme measures to get titties and ass, fake pussy, start taking hormones to pump more estrogen into the tank thats all ready full of sugar LMAO. I was on BGC last week and this drag queen hit me up talking bout "whats good daddy"??/WTF?!! I'm like ewl lol. BLOCK IMEDIATELY LOL. No were on my profile did it say I'm looking for what ever IT was. They just luv hitting me up. If y'all feel im being mean then stop reading. Simple. What makes a man put on his first pair of heels...and parade around in them just puzzles the fuck outta me.

Ummmmm okay....I really don't know why gay males have to advertise that there gay when in public. Say a date for instance. Why must you stare into this dudes eyes...start holding hands over the table. Looking real deep in thought and shit. Ughhhh it drives me crazy. I recently heard someone saying but its there rite. Straight people do it too. Like I said I just can't get down with the whole kissing in public thing. If I'm wit shorty we do our thing behind closed doors. I mean not even in new york would you catch me walking in Times Square holding another dude hand even if I am in another state. I spoke on this issue with a friend of mines last week and it was nothing he could tell me that would make me see things his way. I just don't think its normal for two dudes to be out in public parading there gayness.I get mad when I see friends/associates do that around me. I usally make a comment to address the issue. Its not a good look. Why go out in the general public have them label you. Then You get mad when someone calls you out ya name then you wanna fight, but all this could have been avoided. Homosexualilty has been closeted for years now people are trying to bring it to the forefront and the world just doesnt seem ready. I happen to like the DL lifestyle and Im tired of all the dudes that are OUT trying to bring us outta hiding. Talking bout eventually your going to get tired of hiding it and you not going to care, I say BULLSHIT. I'm gone keep doing what I do. I don't see the need for my parents etc to know what I do in my personal life. I dont need them to okay what the fuck I do. May other people do. I'm just saying, basically trying to force society to except it. If everybodys philosophy was let him or her be with whoever they want then, how would we keep the circle of life going (babys), if everybody was fucking the same sex. Fuck the whole freezing sperm bullshit, How bout do it the old fashion way ughhh....im getting upset rite now lol .

I hope I didn't offend anyone. These are just random thoughts that have passed through my head over the past Minutes,Hours,Days,Months,Years. Maybe It was the way I was raised. Tough love should be instilled in all kids so that they dont grow up to be so fuckn soft. I hate when I see masculine "Looking" men being so gay. I know everybody has there moments but dam must you be so extra with it. A man is suppose to act like a man. I know some dudes that dont even know how to cut grass. Im like wat the fuck. The things i do around the house that are 2nd nature to me, other people think its a difficult task to complete. I mean dont get me wrong. Feminie dudes are cute to fuck lol. I tried talking to one on the strength of my friend telln me to see what up but NAHhhhhhh to much to worry about and I just couldnt deal. Sex was good though. This post stemed from Fuzzys post last week regarding the dude second guessing the DL dude. I didnt understand what was to think about. Like I said to each is own.

Until Next time.................

32 comments:

fuzzy said...

I run the chance of getting in trouble for saying this but I don't agree with two dudes getting married either. There's too much Christian in me to agree with that. Civil unions I can go for but walkin down the middle row with pastors and elders condoning it with official licenses, absolutely not.

I am uncomfortable with public displays of affection and I am uncomfortable when dudes are walking to close to me going down the street! You can call me old school if you wanna but its just me. I don't expect a change and I don't think I will change. Private acts belong in privacy! At the very least the privacy of ones own home. That applies to straight folks too!

Acoustic Soul said...

Where do I start? LOL

I'm in agreement with you Promiscuous when it comes to same sex marriages. No, you'll never see me getting 'Married'. I have to say that I am for Civil Unions. Just like Fuzzy said, too much Christian in me to look past the religious aspect of marriage. You've been with someone for a long period of time, or maybe not long at all but you've decided that if something happens to you and you want to leave them with something, then so be it. Hook it up. You don't need a license and legal documentation for that. That's what wills are for. Looks like you Fuzzy and myself are gonna get plenty of feedback for that.

Inregards to a man wanting to put on womens clothing . . .I personally don't see anything wrong with it. I mean, for some it can simply be a hobby. For others, it's a way of life. I've been close friends with a dude since we were in 3rd grade. We lived next door to one another. We became fast friends as kids. As we grew older, he began to look more and more androgynous. I never really thoguht much about it. Let's fast foward to today . . .he looks, dresses and lives as woman day and night. Just like you said, hormones implants the whole nine. That' still my friend. If they are comfortable in their skin, and it works for them, have at it.

Public display of affection? I'm on the fence when it comes to this. On one hand, there was once a time when I didn't care who saw me doing what. I figured if my parents knew, who the fuck cares who else saw/knew. Then I started having kids,and needless to say, I put that shit under wraps.

On the other hand, depending on my enviornment, I may do a little something something in public. who knows.

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey! I know how to cut the damn grass!!!! LOL. Dunno about the marriage stuff. Tho I did the civil union thing with my other half. Don't have a ring on my finger tho. lol.

Now where's that divorce paper....

Cash S. said...

Wow, is this a joke?

ShawnQt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShawnQt said...

X, Your Down Low Self-Hating homophobe. I love you as a friend, but that is what you are.

Jay said...

I am in total disagreement with you on this post and will try my best not to come off shadey, mean, harsh, long winded, judgemental in my response.

I believe everyone should have the right to marry any one they choose as long as both persons are of legal age and are willing. Marriage is a man made sacrament and in this country, there are financial benefits to marriage. Deny any one their right to pursue happiness on grounds of their sexuality is not only illegal but immoral. However, many people are trapped in the misconception that homosexuality has always been viewed as something wrong.

Whenever any conquering nation/religion/people settled and wanted to control the people that once was in power they manipulate that which was normal. I say that to say, when christianity became the dominate religion in roman, a conscious effort was made to demonize that which was Roman. Sex was an easy target since sex was something free. Homosexuality was not hidden or frowned upon during this period, it was just something some people did. Before my religious zealous attack me, think about this, the snake used to be viewed as a God, with the introduction of Judism, the snake became a figure of evil.

People talk about hiding their affection, save it for behind closed doors, well my mother always said, "what is done in the dark will come to the light. Never do anything in hiding that you wouldn't do in public," her point was simple, a punk has to hide and be ashamed of their actions, if you have to sneak to do it then maybe you shouldn't be doing it. I don't walk around with a rainbow shirt on that says "I'm gay," nor does my brother has "I'm straight" on his white tee.

Most of you claim not to care what others think about you and that's not the reason for you rejection of public display of affection or same sex marriage, but are the same to reference the church and family as major factors, so who are you kidding? If you think it is so wrong I say cancel that date with that man this weekend, get the dick and dildo out your mouth and ass and try to be happy with a woman.

Cross dressing/drag queens, hell if it makes them happy I say go for it. Its not for me just like the sagging tight jean look, colorful sneakers and mohawks, but who am I to bash someone for something that makes them comfortable.

Last thought I promise...if people thought like you, blacks would still be slaves, interracial marriage would still be illegal and punishable by death and obama wouldn't be a thought in the minds of this country.

Promiscuous X said...

Jay- Obviously sir this post dosen't applys to you due to me knowing you as a person on an off blogger. I said it all depends on how your raised. I was taught numerous things so I stand by those values etc. Maybe I will cancel that prior engagement. We were going out just as friend and he doesnt say "GAY" wen your in his presence either. Also, If more people thought simliar to me. Maybe the world would be alot more dam balanced.

Shawn- If dats how you feel dats wats up. Your entitled to your opinion. You still my nigga.

Also, In NO way was this post to bash gay people. I entertain gay antics, but I dont let what I do define who I am as a man. I just had to get this off my chest on my blog since know one I know really understands were im coming from. I was hoping somebody up on this bitch does.

Thanks for the feedback. Negative or Possitive

Jay said...

Wasn't a personal attack on you, but when shots are fired, the messenger gets it first. I was raised in the church also, but I was also raised to have a mind, to think, to research and not just base my feelings, beliefs on what was told to me (not directed at anyone so please don't take it personally, just venting, you are not the only one who thinks like that). I just find it funny how many homosexuals think that an unfair/inequal treatment of homosexuals are the fault of those men and women that are doing nothing more than that which their heterosexual counterparts do.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES JAY GO OFF!!! LMAO. I need not comment now...

~Damnit!

Trackstar said...

Ok well yeah i feel some kinda way about this post and i am just gonna get everything off my chest.
Me myself i dont partake in public displays of affection but i do believe that people shouldnt be censored in what they do with their own freedom. Why should someone change who they are to help someone else sleep at night? Me personally i would love to get married but that does not make me less of a man because i wanna marry one. And as far as kids go you are making it sound like everyone in the world is gay and the population is just gonna end which is totally not true so that can be squashed

Trackstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trackstar said...

Ok and as far as the people getting upset when someone calls them out there name for being gay is that not like white people shouting out nicca because black people are walking around being them or when bigots have something to say about interacial couples? do those people have the right to get mad when someone calls them out their name? if so then why dont gay people?

Motionphics Studios said...

hey X,

it is great that you can express your views and not worry about what others may think of them. It is great to see a strong brother speak his mind. However, the same way I can admire you for your belief system and support you in your views, this is the same support you should give others on their beliefs.

It has always been my belief that God does not create clones. He created each one of us to have different views and opinions. The most important thing to God is that he is served and that we love one another.

So my friend as you explore life just know that your personal growth is tied to your openness to other views and whatever path life has led them to. Once you can accept others for who they are and what they believe then and only then will life open to you all that it has to offer. You can not fully enjoy life and experience all of its beauties while attempt to suppress or hold contempt for the life that others decide to lead.

Life is a personal journey and the different people you meet along the way get you to a more flavored ending.

"Variety IS the spice of life"

Love you man,

Dapper D.

Darius T. Williams said...

Whew, I really don't have much to say. I think it's cool - your opinion is just that - your opinion.

I can be down for marriage. Six months ago I wouldn't dare say that...I still have too much Christian in me, but it is what it is. I'm a changing guy - ever evolving.

I think your opinion is cool. Obviously, there are others in the world who think different. But, I hope that even as gays, bi-sexuals, transgenders, whatever you want to call us - I hope we can still stand united as the people we are and agree to disagree. You're still a cool guy in my book though.

life said...

whoa

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

WOW, as I was reading this, I just assumed they were going to tear you a new ass hole, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm gueissning because al ot of these negros are your friends, they are cutting you some slack, but if you weren't I have a feeling they would be trying to cut something else.

I personal say, let them do what the hell they want to do. I grew up in the church too, and go every Sunday now..well 3 or so out of the month. Anyway, if they want to get married so badly, let them. Let them marry and see that it is not all they thought it would be, and let's see them in divorce court 6 months from now. I personally would never marry a man, but then again I don't think I would marry a woman either... I have marriage issues, sorry. Totally another subject though... I'm all for shacken up!

Now I'm not one for public displays of affection myself, but really..."Why do gay males have to display they are gay in public?"... uh well why do you display you are black in public huh buddy? I mean come on now.

If it floats their boat, let it float on. Some people would never image being DL and some people would never image being out like yourself. I agree with you in that I don't agree with out gay men tryign to pull DL or closet men out. Both lifestyles are a matter of personl choices...X just like the marriage thing. If you don't agree on same sex marriage cool, but I think the problem so many of them are having is that they aren't given the choice at all.

Now lastly I maybe wrong, but I thought Drag Queens are just men who dress like women...I thought once you start with the hormones and the breast implants and whatnot, you are talking about transexual teritory. Transexual are men trying to be women 24/7 but Drags Queens are men who are Raheem at work and during the day, but I don't know...Fabulous Regina on the weekends, at the Drag clubs or something.
Am I right or wrong, here people?

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Raheem by day, Fabulous Regina by night. shyt. LOL.

j_shanlin said...

oh god... you are really going off! you need to call or text my phone as soon as possible!

Promiscuous X said...

Never knew there was a different. I mean they both dress in womens clothes. So it is what it is. LoL I don't know the hisory of whats classifys a drag queen and transexual. LOL

Derron - I understand what you saying. BTW were the hell you been. I was jus watching the Christmas video of you twisting ya dreads/ the restuarant we all went to on christmas eve. Glad you back in the states.

Darius - Yea you are rite. These are just my opinions, Thanks for trying to understand my fucked up mind

Joey Bahamas said...

Wow...this is many things. Many, many things. I disagree with you on every point and i think if we were talking in person I would probably say much more than I will say now.

I love my bf, String Bean. We hold hands and kiss in public. Most people just say we're beautiful. I don't know if I would marry him, but I would spend my life with dude and I would want to have kids. I would never try to "toughen up" my son, he can be whoever he wants. And, I have many many friends who are transgender and they are better friends than some the dl, str8 acting etc boys I know.

I get sad, not so much angry, when I read another SGL men say these things. It smacks of self hatred and narrow mindedness. And, at the end of the day, the world that you are desperately trying to appease will lump you in with the married sissy, hand holding fags and drag queens because you're attracted to men....

Ty said...

I truly wasn't expecting that X. You know I still love ya though.

Most of what I have to say have been expressed. I will just tag on a saying that I have learned to be true; "My gay doesn't always equal your gay.". In other words, just like blacks come in various shapes, forms, mentalities, beliefs, etc so do gay people. With that being said, I don't understand why a man wants to dress in women's clothing but that is your perogative and as long as you respect me, we're cool.

As far as marriage, I think that it has and is the desire of heteros to make us belive in the way that you described. As long as we see ourselves as less or unworthy of the same things as heteros, we will be (less and unworthy). And with that being said, we can always be considered as monsters or oddities to try to force others from accepting themselves and conform to their beliefs. They use religion as a basis for this in a lot of cases. Which is funny because if you go by what the bible says literally, many of the ones thumping their bibles won't be in heaven either.

Anyway, I will get off of this because their is too much to say to try to sum it up in a few sentences. Maybe I'll blog the rest.

Omar Ramon said...

I'll be blogging...trust

Thoughts said...

It took me a few days to actually read through this and everyone's comments. And for the most part I feel the arguements from both sides.

I didnt understand why a man would want to marry another man, but that was before I got into a year long relationship and now I dont want anyone else but shorty. (but that can change)

I couldnt (and partially still dont) understand why a man would want to dress in womans clothes, but then I realized that I love seeing women in high hills, and most drags and transexuals wear 4inches or higher.

I TRULY didnt understand why gay men had to express their sexuality in public places, but that was before I kissed my man in front of my house in broad day light and I didnt give a fuck. That was also before we went out on Valentines Day and we sat like a couple and I still didnt give a fuck.

X, I am not here to say that your views are wrong, because they are your views. But I also dont want you to be closed minded. The world is always spinning. If you decided that you dont want to spin with it, you are going to get dizzy and really be screwed up.

X...u cant be closed minded to actions and opinions of other people. If you want to be a closet case for the rest of your life, that is you, but if I or anyone else decides that we want to be Gay, Loud, and Proud, let us live our life and you dont have any say in it.

"What I eat, doesnt make you shit"

Much love
~Thoughts~

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

I don't comment when present with ignorance@ YB&DL...friend or foe. And TRUST, this has been discussed, just not 'blogged'...

~Damnit!

Corey Keith said...

X… I love your candid honesty. Man, I don’t think its about forcing anyone to accept us or our lifestyle choices. Its really simple- I don’t want anyone to make the life decisions for me that my lover should make.

I have been monogamous with my lover for over a year and we live together. I love him dearly. If I was in a critical accident tomorrow, he would not even be able to visit me. If I died, he would get kicked out of our home and my family could possibly not even include him in funeral plans and arrangements. That is just one scenario. What if this happens fifteen years down the road? Or thirty?

Gay marriage is not about acceptance, some im here, im queer bullshit. Its about civil rights that we deserve as Americans who pay taxes and pay into retirement funds and social security. What happens to my retirement money when I die before my partner? Its my money, but it will not go to the man I share my life with and that is a problem. A big problem.

X… think about all of these responses and let me know your thoughts…

Dwight said...

I totally agree with you, none of that shit is normal.

Normal is usually not good though and very frequently it's the absolutely most harmful thing to be.

I'm not into the whole marriage/union thing only because it's not necessary to me but I understand why it's important to americans coz of all that legal shit - life is not black and white.

PRIMO said...

To Each His Own. But One Thing I Dont agree With Is A Man In Women's Clothing. That is just way to damn much and over the top. That is just so damn creepy.

Arkiem said...

Man, Oh Man. Part of me would like to smack you but the bigger person really wants to give you a hug! You are full proof that ignorance can be more powerful than any drug or illegal weapon that could be conjured or created. Whats sad is that in your long, and drawn out description of all the things you hate, you don't provided any reasons why someone couldreally want to agree with you. Adn on topof that, your post comes across not so much as a man who "just doesn't like/condone certain things," and mnore like someone who hates all things that he doesnt know about or has yet to experience.

I am not going to claim to know you or even know what you are going through but based on your bloggin I can tell that you obviously have a void of some sort in your life and maybe this "anger" isnt really yours but is really just a way for you to react to the transgressions of someone/something else.

Again, I must stress that I don't know you, but its your mindset that is truly one of many parasites that are affecting the sgl community. We can blame all of the external factors we want but it won't matter if the internal foundation is imploding. I'm not one who prays often, but I will pray for you.

Dwight said...

I know i already left a comment on this but I kept it short coz as you said i don't know you. In response to your comment on Omar's blog, sorry u think i was trying to "come out ya mouth sideways" (not too sure what that means) so to answer the questions you said no one answered here is what i think are some viable answers.

Why get married to the same sex?
The only reason for gay marriages that makes sense to me is access to all the legal benefits associated with being married. Some people buy into all that traditional and religious crap about weddings and marriage and i don't so i won't be having a gay marriage but I won't hate on any one for wanting to do it coz they have the right to do what they want with their own relationships.

Why dress up in womans clothing?
It's fun, at least it looks like fun to me even though I wouldn't do it myself. There are some drag queens who give cross dressing a bad name just like there are black ppl who give black ppl a bad name (like those hotghettomess pics) but that doesn't mean all of them are like that. I guess some guys just feel more comfortable in drag than they do in boy's clothes just the way you prob feel most comfortable in your timbs and baggy jeans and i'm sure you would not like it if someone came at you about your mode of dress the way you went at the drag queens.

Why show public displays of affection?
You're bi, if you were with a girl would you engage in PDA? If your problem is with gay PDA and not PDA in general then I assume your problem with gay PDA is that you expect OTHER people to have a problem with gay PDA. To me the fact that other people would not approve of something is no reason to stop doing it if it's not hurting someone else. I'm pretty sure heteros who are against gay PDA are also against you fuckin men in private so why not just stop dating guys altogether in order to please them?
Why show public displays of affection? because there really isn't any reason not to (unless you personally don't like doing it regardless of sexual orientation)

Why get mad when someone calls you out your name?
Because it's not a good thing. If someone referred to you in terms of your race in a demeaning way i am sure that fact that you ARE black would not excuse their hate. Just coz someone IS gay or APPEARS gay does not give anyone the right to spout hate at them. I personally don't get mad when people call me gay on the streets, I'm just over it. I'm not "gay looking" enough to attract attention but occasionally I do and it's just coz i'm not "thuggish" and therefore different.

Hope that helps.

Unknown said...

Nice blog...I agree with most of it except for you stance on marriage...

Langston Baldwin said...

I am kind of puzzled with use of the word "normal." Is two men having sex mormal? I assume the view point of gays marrying as not normal because it has not been present, documented or accepted or enforced throughout history.

Civil unions- marriage minus the damn white dress is cool with me. I find it odd that girls still put on the white dress. So outdated to me. Thatis another story anyways.

What does too much Christian in me mean?

What does that Christian in you say about your sexuality?

Does that mean that the "too Christian" bloggers are still wrestling with there own acceptance?

The only thing I dis-like is when
certain gays get married, one partner has flowers and the other is the groom. To me that comes of as a mockery.

As per dress wearers, I too use to get annoyed but now I embrace their freedom. I get just as annoyed seeing grown men wearing team Jersey's of their fav athlete. I want to yell, grow up already and stop living vicariously through these atthletes. Ironic how intimate a gesture for a straight man to wear another man's name on his back.

Sorry, I got off topic.

Everything that exist is normal to some degree.






Centuries ago was there an actual marriage license?