Friday, July 18, 2008

"I feeeel Soooo Slow and Other Things"


Okay I'm so pissed right now. I mean I think my brain is on fuckn crack. Why did it take me so dam long to figure out this dam forward. I tried to replay it over an over in my head and I thought I had the correct answer. Okay heres the back story.

My boy texted me a forward and It says

Marys father has 5 daughters :
1. Nana
2. Nene
3. Nini
4. Nono

Whats the 5th daughters name? Text back to me what u think her name is....

SO my dumb ass thought about it and was like oh this is easy. The pattern is A,E,I,O,U so the 5th daughter name should be "Nunu". Only to get a text back saying "Nope...read it again...Lol", I reply back...."Look its too early for this. Wat is it lol." Hes says, "Your soooooo slow...lol... read it 1 more time b4 u give up."

So I read this shit 4 more dam times tryna think what the fuck this bitch name could be. Then finally I reread the dam thing slowly, Like I was on Hooked-on-phonics or some shit. M-a-r-y-s f-a-t-h-e-r h-a-s.......... "I was like OOOOHHHH MARY, OH SHIT I FEEL STUPID LMAO.

Then the bitch texts me another forward.

I just heard on the radio that some idiot is runnin down the street with shit stain underwear, Where the hell are you going???? To which I responded, FUCK YOU LOL

Who has the fuckn time to write these dam phone forwards. My moms sends me all the crazy shit. Like Popeye busting a nut and it jumps into Olive Oils pussy.. I was like Oh Shit ...What the fuck is going on in the world.

Moving on, Its friday and Im going to start putting up a Throwback song on my page to get me ready for the weekend or whatever come to mind. This week I chose Koffee Browns "After Party". This was my shit when it came out.

Sooooo yea...my sister is so fuckn ghetto. I checked her ass on it last weekend. Every female friend I bring around she be giving crazy looks too. I'm saying to myself, how the hell you only been out here (Suburbia) for 4 days and you already making enemies, thats not a good look. I hope she gets that shit together, cause ima snap on her ass If she dont come to her fuckn senses. She better keep that ghetto ass mentality in the dam projects.

My cousin is up from VA and we all are going to the beach this Saturday, all the cousins gone be rolling deep. I got my drink and my two step and my towel and my chair an Its on an poppn lol.

As always enjoy y'all weekend and do the dam thang.

X

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not the only slow one cuz i'm not getting the 5th name. LOL somebody better post an answer.

as for sister: This is why I'm like 5,000 miles away from them. literally.

Anonymous said...

oh wait I take that back!!! I got it! that's so stupid.... lol.

Anonymous said...

and have a good time with ur cousin...

fuzzy said...

Damn ya'll slow mo fos! lol I say this one before and got on the first dam time! COME TOGETHER!

Please give us a comparison of the nude beach VS beach with the fam!

fuzzy said...

nice song btw!

ShawnQt said...

So yeah Im mad I got it wrong because I heard that joke before!

oooo beach, I want to go to the beach now! Well I guess I have two weekends in a row next week!

Sunday, get ready!

jerzey_reality said...

I got it the second time around...the first time I was thinkin who in the hell gives their kids names like that...but yeah maybe ur sis needs some time to get adjusted to a new environment but check her if u feel the need to do so.

Have fun at the beach..don't drink and swim..thas a bad combo...fun as hell but still a bad combo.

Darius T. Williams said...

Yea, I'm officially slow. I didn't get it either.

Corey Keith said...

LOL.. Darius, get it together...

One Man’s Opinion said...

Funny. You totally over thought that first forward. I knew it right away, but I have heard it many, many times before. Still, you approached it like an intelligence test instead of like a riddle, which I think is so funny and tells me you have a somewhat brillant mind (but I could be wrong).

I think I'd rather have my sister remain somewhat ghetto, than my sister with her fake, uppitty speak, where she uses words incorrectly. It's soooo funny, she kills me. Like we weren't raised in the hood.

UntamedSoul said...

we all have our senior moments weather it be young or old
hope you had fun at the beach and used your sunscreen
lol.

UntamedSoul said...

we all have our senior moments weather it be young or old
hope you had fun at the beach and used your sunscreen
lol.

Anonymous said...

can you imagine if he didn't use sunscreen? It was prolly bakin that day too! lol my goodness!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDEEEEEEEE!!! ROTF!

~Damnit!

Acoustic Soul said...

I have to admit, I had to read it twice. The second time it was sooo obvious. Clearly you aren't the ONLYslow one. LMAO!

I used to love Koffee Brown. Do you have any idea what happened to them??

Everyone keeps talking about this naked beach trip you went on. I guess I came on the scene too late.

Hope you enjoyed yourself.

.. .. ..you know what they say "You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl". LOL

Q said...

I can't take forwards, that's why I delete them immediately.

deonte' k said...

I hate forward texts, but this was too funny! I got it the 1st time I read it lol.

autonomous said...

LMAO at the fifth name...
its like one thirty, ive been up for about two days now, trying to figure out that text even after reading your answer tells me i need to head to bed

=/