Friday, August 8, 2008

"Week/Weekend Wrap-up"


Hey people. Hows it going. Ya boy X just checking in to see whats good. I told you I was gone post about something we all are lacking in our lives but I eighty-sixed that idea. I didnt feel like getting all emotional and shit on my blog. You will never get that satisfaction lol. I was gone blog about being annoyed, but I not gone even go that route. So here it goes......

I guess ill just start by saying that my boy shawn and I along with our fellow bloggers have something coming up thats in the works , So be on the look out. We are going to put alot into this project and we hope that you enjoy what we are going to bring to the table. So pull up a chair an be entertained. Shawn is trying to get me to step out the box and be more creative and change my image which I am alledgedly portrayed to be " A Self Hating Homo....hilfucknlarious.

This weekend a couple of friends of mine are going to FIRE ISLAND and its my first time going. I hope this shit is poppn cuz Im already mad I have to drive far as hell to get to the dam place then hop my black ass on a ferry to get on the dam island. (Mind you carrying a dam cooler, beach shit, etc) Oh did I mention pay for parking, gas and its $15 just to ride the dam ferry, Hell this shit betta be worth it. All I wanna see is naked bodys. I heard this beach is suppose to be nude. Y'all know I love going to nudes beaches, Nothing like being in my birthday suit LOL. I perfer a nude beach anyday then going to a regular beach. I feel so confined to my dam clothes.

I should have my new sidekick on monday, remember I was telling y'all about my lil ordeal with t-moile in my last post. Yeah they finally received the package and I was sure as hell on the phone with them at 7am talkn to a sales rep explaining my sob story for the fuckn umpteenth time lol. Its almost time to leave work (12:30pm). I figured I'd get my blog on before I dipped off and carry on the rest of my day. I just wanna thank all who read my blog and comment. It's much appreciated.



Have A Good Weekend

Until Next Time............

X

8 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

* Blogging has been found to be theraputic. You shouldn't look at it as being "emotional & shit". We (your readers) aren't looking for that type of gratification, but it may be gratifying to you! Try it!

* You certainly have managed to peak my curiosity to see what you guys have up your sleeves, but I'll be be patiently waiting.

* You'll have a good time at Fire Island, especially since you like to be nekkid! All the work it's gonna take to get there will be well worth it.

*Everyone seems to be getting this new Sidekick. It must be the shit! I hope it works out for you. I'll just stick to my Blackbery Curve for now. I'm gonna wait until January and get the Blackberry Bold.

* Thanks for the song. I'm here at my desk bobbing my head to it now.

Cup-o-Noodles said...

I always look forward to reading your entries. Enjoy Fire Island (never been there myself). Take pictures!!! lol.
O yea peep my new spot. I had to move shit around.

WhozHe said...

I too hope you have fun on the I Island. Let us know if it is all its said to be. Oh and please take your camera, I'd love to see what you see.

fuzzy said...

I had to play that song to the end! I love it! I can't wait to see what you and Shawn have put together!

PRIMO said...

Have Fun on the Isle, And do sneak some pics for our viewing pleasure. That new sidekick looks like its the shit. I'm with AT&T but its time for an upgrade and that sidekick is calling me.....

Q said...

Hopefully, you got some great shots of some of those nekkid boys on the beach and will post them here soon...lol.

Darius T. Williams said...

So, I take it you're going to have pictures of this *ahem* beach trip?

Oh yea, and I can't wait to see what you and the other bloggers are working up.

Raw Thoughts said...

I love surprises! Ummm can we get a clue? I don't like being left in suspense!