skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love, Lust, & Lies and My Many Adventures
Friday, October 10, 2008
"I'm Only Human"
Happy Friday People.
I'm only human. I'm working on something. I should have it posted later on tonite so check back tonite or tomor. I hope you guys like it. Im tryna get my grown and sexy on lol. Work in Progress.
Until Next time....
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Peoples
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(7)
"Happy Halloween Bloggers"
How to Clean Your Toilet/Stupidity (Funny)
"This Past Weekend"
"Feeln Sexy"
"I'm Only Human"
Is It The Way.......
"Mixed Thoughts.....Ughhhhh!!"
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
About Me
Promiscuous X
Im a stand up guy
View my complete profile
My Smuts
Reflections
I wonder...
Welcome To: Life Experiences 301
Words, Sounds & Wisdom
The light southern gent. meets the big dark city.
Season 2008
Forever I Love Atlanta
Purveyor of All Things Appropriately Inappropriate
Dispatches from DubbLand
Reborn from my ashes, I will be better
Getting Myself Together
Look At This Nigger
A Reality Dose
In My Lifetime: Vol II
COMPLEX
Thoughts and Confessions of a Jersey Brotha
Jay's Distorted World
Pisces Life: Unscripted
My life in search of...
behind the scenes
Aspire
dreamsinafitted.blogspot.com
Life in the Key of O
Joey Bahamas
If Only You Knew