Hey bloggers..Happy Friday...
Right now im packn my clothes right now, im tired and i wanna go to sleep. Im going to Atlanta today, my flight leaves at 1:29pm..Me and a couple of my friends are on the same flight this should be interesting. This is my first time going to an out of state gay event and im scared as hell lol...Im told ATL is the place to be this MLK weekend so ima give it a try. I told my mom I was going to DC, im shook right now due to that dam plane crashing into the hudson river. The last thing I wanna do is be on a plane and crash an have my parents thinking im somewhere else and im not. Ill try to take pics. I heard EVE is suppose to be performing and we suppose to see Notorious today. Im getting excited as I type. Pray for me yall.
Ill holla..for those of you in the atlanta area..hit the kid up xavion20@gmail.com
Please say a lil prayer for my boy "Q". he has been missing for over a week now. The way things are looking we dont think hes still with us. Live,Love, Laugh and No Regrets. Life is too short.
X
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
14 comments:
Hmmmm I wonder what your'll end up getting into?...LOL!
Hope you have a great time!
;-)
Have fun in the A...you will certainly have an experience lol.
Enjoy the ATL - and I'm praying for Q!
I'm praying for Q too. Man, that pilot's one lucky SOB for having gliding experience.
Enjoy your trip and give us a full report upon your return.
try not to have too much fun (^_^)
im prayin for u. typin thiS on new ipod touch
damn, u know Q too?
small world.
Have fun and b safe!
hes been missing for over 3 weeks! im sooo saddened!
O my goodness hope ur friend is OK.
I know I'm late, but how was ATL?
I'm looking for the ATL update, and the update in general...
Guess you still in Atlanta being that I have been by your spot and no new postings. I know you had a good time in Atlanta, damn we need an update because I know you got into some serious good times.
I am going to fight you if you don't update this blog. You got folks thinking you still in Atlanta!
Look Negro we are awaiting your return!
Post a Comment