Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Him, Her, Me.........


I'm just gone ramble on today, I have a lot to say so I just can't focus on one aspect in this post so please forgive me lol.

I chilled with my friend last nite. Every week I come over to watch one of the shows we both have in common and we take turns buying each other dinner but this week was different he made sum chicken alfredo and a side of chicken nuggets accompanied by some fruit punch. I was quite impressed lol. Hopefully next time I can show him how I throw down in the kitchen. Fuzzy you not the only that can cook lol, (sorry for putting you on the spot lol)

I just found out my uncle who is a fuckn hipocrit is having twin boys by his jumpoff. I asked my mom is he still married. Come to find out his wife knows and is okay with it since she cant give him kids. I still say thats no fuckn excuse to let your husband go out and get a dam girl pregnant. They are two very church going people. I know y'all church folks heard of a DUTIFUL WIFE but dam she just plain fuckn stupid. I just don't understand people these days and they fucked up marriages lol. This shit should be interesting. Oh did I mention he's a church CRACKHEAD. How he snort cocaine and still go to church on sunday and got the nerve to be called a prophet lol. A hot ass fuckn mess I tell you. Thats my unlce for you lol

On a straight note. Okay I finally got a chance to see my mom on sunday after her being hospitalized all last month, she called me I pick her up from NYC, brought her back to jersey to see my sister and nephew. We took pictures laughed recapped recent events etc.etc, but in the process of this. My sister is staying with one of her female friends which so happens to take a liking to me while I'm visiting. Leave it to my mom on our way to Shoprite to shout out. "So and So", Don't you want a good man , with a good job and has a car." At first I was confused but I quickly caught on and peeped what she was doing. Then she just gets real bold and says to me in front of her, my sister and the baby, "She like you and I think yall should exchange phone numbers." I bust out laughing like y'all not right lol. Mind you the whole time they were plotting on me the whole time, they even made her sit in my front seat lol. Needless to say before the nite was over we exchanged phone numbers, but the catch is I have yet to call her and this all happened on Sunday. I just don't wanna get close to one of my sisters friends, granted I've been known to be a double dipper lol. I know I like male & females so I could never give both partys all my attention, I tried in the past and it never works out the way I plan. I always end up hurting both. I'll call her tonight and take It from here. I really have a bad feeling about the whole thing but ole girl is just to dam sexy for me to turn down and I wanna smash lol. No strings attach , but I don't think she the type of girl to go for that. Plus Im trying get to know this special someone and me trying fuck ole girl and holla at him , dude aint trying to share lol so I don't know what to do. I been wanting to settle down with a girl for the past year , but now that I'm trying get to know dude I don't know if I want it that bad anymore. Who knows, I'll keep y'all posted.

Moving on....I have come to realize that I'm a potential alcohilic. I drink everyday...everyday lol sometimes to the point I drink just to fall asleep, I've been drinking since I was 12years old so drinking is nothing new to me. I do things when Im under the influence luckily when I'm with the crew and Its just them, they get to see my wild antics all the time lol. I have a high sex drive and I'm always horny and ready to freak so when I drink it realy doesn't help the situation. I wake up sometimes an don't even realized what the hell I did the nite before , sometimes I do but 99% I don't. Sad yeah I know lol. My friends are always nagging me about my drinking habits, but I say I'm not an alcoholic. I have potential but I only drink when I get home or go out to a party, Nooooo you won't catch me carrying around a lil cantene with E&J in it or watever. I only do it on my own time. I'll try to cut back since I have so many people that wanna see me live till im old and grey. I say you gotta die one day so live life to the fullest and If I wanna drink like Bobby Brown said "Its my Perrrogative" lol. Thanks for reading my lil entry.

(PS shawn ima buy you some boot cleaner. Cuz this text is a hot ass mess) LOL LMMFAO

Until next time................

16 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Wow - you never cease to amaze me. But um, we're gonna have to do something about that alcohol.

Anonymous said...

If you're into books, you should read "Dry" by Augusten Burroughs. It's definitely a page turner and might provide some insight.

I'm the same way - I need a "wind down" cocktail. But I'm learning to do it in moderation.

Darius T. Williams said...

Um, e-mail me - darius@dariustwilliams.org

Promiscuous X said...

I just added something to this post (reference 3rd paragraph. I meant to add to the post)

That Dude Right There said...

If you think you have a drinking problem, then you probably do (I did). Find a way to nip that in the bud as soon as possible. We don't want you to be another statistic.

Jay said...

Slow the fuck down with your fucking drinking!!!!!!! And yes I'm the nag

fuzzy said...

Sorry, but I am one that knows how to cook with style, tradition and finesse! GAG on that! (not to put anyone on the spot)

He can do all of that and still be a profet because gifts comes without repentance. You don't have to be saved to have a vision! You should be saved and filled with the holy spirit to interpret that vision correctly!

I feel my help comin!!!

If I am correct in reading, your moms flat out set you up on a date. When the last time you had a female around X? When the last time you had a girlfriend X? You betta sharpen up cause if this don't work out with you and ol girl your moms gonna have some questions for you ass! You think she dumb quite to the contrary, she aint!

If you and ol boy gotta chance at something, go for that! You have more history wit dude than you do wit this new chick! remember that!

Yes it certainly is your perogative!!! Think about that when you are 30 and have a liver disease. Think about that when you have built up a bidily need and you can't tear away from alcohol. Yes you only drink on your own time but how much of all the time you have is yours?

I am your friend and I value your life so much I would hate to see anything happen to you! Please do some research on alcoholisn and the causes and the effects. Then you may make your decisions then based on all the facts present!

Joey Bahamas said...

I can't judge about the drinking...I drink...if you haven't notice. I have bartenders for friends. But, I do have to put the breaks on once in a while. And, I have alcoholism in my family. Some people believe there are genetic components to addiction. Just learn how to limit yourself and you should be fine.

Good yo hear your momz is fine though. And, lawd...don't give up a good man for fish fillet...I'm biased, yes but I say if your craving fish find your nearest Red Lobster or something....ch....

JB

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I agree whole heartedly with Fuzzy. We all have our demons to get through, even the saved. However that is a lot of things going on drugs and babies, just saying. Like Fuzzy said, just because he is sinning, doesn't mean he can't be used for a greater purpose. There is a well known pastor out of North Carolina, named Bloomer, who testifies now, that at one time he use to sniff cocaine before he went into the pulpit to preach, and after he preached. He definitely wasn't in the right, but now uses it to motivate, and minister to others. I think we all can be hypocrite at time.

I have one more thing to say. Isn't drinking alone, one of the main characteristics of alcoholics?

If you need to drink to get to sleep, drink everyday...I mean drinking because it's Tuesday or something, drinking and not knowing what you did the night before, that's called a black out just to let you know....then nigga use is a drunk!

I'm not saying you nee to completely stop drinking, but perhaps it wouldn't hurt you to go see a group of people and say "Hello. My name is X, and I'm not and alcoholic, but I'm kinda alcoholicish!"

It might be your prerogative, but you need to cool it, before it becomes the polices prerogative to stop your ass, one crazy night.

Mr. Jones said...

We need to talk about this drinking business if for no other reason that because I don't like my convos ended prematurely b/c the caller is too sloshed to continue.

Especially when the conversation was just getting good.

ThisMightBeMe said...

I've been there with the alcohol. That's something you want to correct right now as you recognize that it's a problem. It feels good, but at the end of the day it's a buffer or distraction from a serious problem. It still rears it's ugly head with me.

j_shanlin said...

See, Bobby Brown is the last M-Fer that you need to be taking advice from. You see where he's at right now lol

Anonymous said...

Church crackheads make up the best unbelieveable testimonies on Sunday morning.

I think I'm going to have to go out drinking with you one night. We can trip together.

Unknown said...

Let's see...looks like everyone has the drinking shit covered...
And you're aware of the pitfalls of the double-dippin'....
Hmmm...that doesn't leave me with much...
Oh yes! Almost forgot? Question for you pa....
When I was about your age I was tryin' the double dippin' shit and felt sorta fraudulent...you know?? fake. Anyway, do you ever get a sense that the women can (figuratively) taste the semen on your lips? LOL Just askin'...

The Pew View said...

Baby, please tell me you aint no double dipper. My friend Mrs Mabel greedy tail is a double dipper too. I hates it! She takes a chip, dips it, eats some, & then dips it again. That's just plain on nasty!

p.s. Baby there's rumors of me getting tipsy too, but I just likes me a cocktail here in there! Take care now

Signed
Ruthie Ann

E said...

Okay...you know I did cook all the meat that weekend, right? Just saying...*LOL*. But hopefully you'll throw down in the kitchen next week for your friend.

Wow...as for your aunt..that's crazy. Your uncle must really have her brainwashed.