Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Beginning

I'm not here to bore you. I know you all would like to know what goes on in my mind, world, etc.
I have alot to tell. For some you might cant handle what I have to say. All my friends know Im a freak, Im a big ass flirt, I have a reputation for messing with friends and there friends. Im Sorry what can I say. If they wanna holla, Ima jump on it. Im here to give you a glimpse of my life in a 15min session. Let me see where should I begin, so much to say so little time.

Hmmmmm, Im currently in a relationship but, Im not sure. We been together for 2-3 Weeks now and Its feels like the same before we even made it offical. I dont see them they dont see me. The occasional phone call twice a day, Text messages here an there through the course of the day. Its kewl but, In between you have everybody else knowning im in a relationship still trying to get at me. Im try to fight off the urge, but I gave in. Last Wednesday my ex called me and asked me how I felt about a 3 some with somebody I meet through them months earlier I said werd Im down, (me being an ass).but at first I was 2nd guessing the whole thing. Im like X you in a relationship ur not single anymore. I winded up calling another one of my exs that my ex also knows proprositioning them to join in on the 3some. They was down too, so I said bet we gone pick you up from work. I let my ex know theres a 4th addition and who would be joing in on the action. I layed n my bed till 10pm my phone rings. my ex saying they outside. Im like aite im coming. Me being the freak I am. I wore my basketball shorts no underwear and a wifebeater ready to get into some action. I get into the car, We pick up my other ex from work, now we gotta drive all the way to piscataway to pick up the 4th person. Got that person now we tryna find a spot to get this shit poppn mind you its like almost 12am. A nigga gotta work in the morning. We finally find a lil rinky dink spot on 1 & 9. My ex paid for the room. We all sitting around smokn an chilln till im like fuck this we here to do this right so. I took off my clothes. Im standing ass naked so then everybody else follows my lead. Me an shorty layn down kissing an grinding for like 15mins. While I glanced over at the other 2 suckn each other off then they start fuckn rite next to me. I mean shorty was bangn they back in(they wasnt wasting no time!). I started to get brick. Shorty like wat else you wanna do Im like its wateva. Shorty like you wanna fuck me im like werd. So as I proceeded to get the lube and condom. Shorty starts suckn me off but im only getting semi hard. Im like "what the fuck this cant be happening" I think it was becuz i was so anxiuos to be inside shorty. So I turnt shorty over an started toungn that ass down tryna loosn it up. So i can get in with no problem. Shorty moaning in my ear still no real reaction by now im frustrated I lost the urge to fuck this nigga. So my boy (mind you my ex who has done bust like 2 nuts already to my none) takes over an them 2 start kissing and sucking each otha off. Im laid up in the corner mad as hell in the hotel room smokn. watchn these to mofos go at it. So then the shorty my ex was fuckn next to me says come on ima get you to fuck me. You gone get hard for me. (I dont do the big boys). I was totally turnt off but I let them suck me off. To my suprise my dick starts get hard. As soon as shorty saw that immediately jumped on my dick. Im laid out on the floor and shorty riding the fuck out my dick I swear shorty ass felt like a wet ass pussy. (I guess it was banged so good tonight shit was just wet for no reason.) I look on the bed who I see my exfuckn my other ex ( that nigga was shakn he couldnt take no dick by the look oif his face he was in pain) he jumpdup an ran to the bathroom. I guess he done had enough. Back to me Im beating this ass up I mean Im going strong right now then all a sudden I got theis feeling I wanted to nut. I never had nutted while fuckn ever. I yellled im bout to nut. I nutted all over shorty back ass an all. After that I was ready for a 2nd nut. I realized the time it was 3am I was mad but then again I had to nut again I laid on the floor we all watch each other nut one last time. When It was all said an done when I got home in my bed. All I could do is think about my baby, and why the fuck did I just do What I did. I couldnt take it back Whats done is done. Im learning to say no but sex is good who could resist. Especially when its more then one person (3some). Until then 15mins is up. an yes this really did happen. Im a work in progress dont judge what you dont understand. Im me, take me as I am or dont fuck wit a nigga

Until next time.......

9 comments:

Jay said...

What can I say that I haven't? We have 2 learn how 2 control our urges and not let our urges control us...easier said than done I kno. I'm going 2 try and control my sexual urges. No more hook ups, random bjs, I'm saving myself 4 the 1 that I will share more than 4 months with.

Omar Ramon said...

...i don't judge people.plus you've told me enough stories like this so that i know what to expect. hopefully it doesn't hurt the guy you're dating.

Promiscuous X said...

I feel was your saying O. but how can I really b serious wit someone if there about to moves states away. I agree with brandon long distance relationships are bull shit. They neva last long especially in this lyfstyle. I got advice from fuzz the other day on this but I don't wanna hurt em. but something has to give

Da Greatest said...

boi u kno how i feel about this..in order to try to establish trust u need to tell yo boi wat u did. honesty is the key to a successful relationship..

Tyson said...

Well, I had no idea you were a freak like that. Don't get me wrong, I know you are a flirt and a freak. I was however, unaware as to the level of freakiness you had reached. Reading your blog was better than a porno. If I wasn't at work I would have bust a nut. Anyway..... You know I am also a sexaholic. I know how tempting sex can be. I also know how tempting 3sums can be (I think I am addicted to those shhhh...). Once you are in a relationship you do have to harness that sexual energy and focus it in on your lover. Although it is difficult, it will be worth it in the end. You will develop a stronger love for your relationship.

fuzzy said...

I swear readin got me drippin and wet too! lol but ummm I'm not a fan of cheating. But you need to have a convo wit your guy if you plan on doing this again...

Tyson said...

by the way, call me next time this happens :P

Axe_Scorpio said...

damn, dat was sum hot shit! dis is prolly why i dont have a man, cause those urges are a bitch. LOL.

Acoustic Soul said...

This was kinda hot! DAYUM! Have you since learned to control those urges or do you let them take over?