Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Shits Fucked Up"

Its Sunday, don't really have that much to say. I was literally tryna figure out what the hell my next post was gone be so. I'm jus gonna say random shit. Here it goes. lol

Okay my sister is 18 & pregnant. (how da hell this dis bitch have a baby b4 me?) oops I forgot I like boys. Anywho the baby father is 31yrs old. YES 31 lol. In jail. your typical local street pharmacist.

Shits fucked up.

Then u got my lil brother (16).ughh, I'm chilln, drunk as hell drivn to Dominos mind u.(gotta feed my liquor) Called me last week soundn all scared an shit saying " yo I need a real big favor". I'm like "wat?". this lil nigga said. "I need u to take me to the clinic. I think this bitch burnt me." me being the fucked up brother I am, I bust the fuck out laughn. I know that was wrong but atleast I agreed to take em.

Shits fucked up.

Okay. I got this friend rite. If he knew I was writn this shit he would have a dam fit. alriite lol. excuse me from laughn this shit is hilarious. We went to the bar last nite. I had a few drinks. so the bouncer let me sleep in the back. I woke up saw I had missed phone calls.(it was my boy) I went outside. I saw him leaning on my car. I'm like wats wrong. he like "I kinda shitted on myself." All I could say was ewl u nasty bitch. I went to my trunk got a towel to put on my seat. Cuz this shitty bitch was not sitn on my dam seat. I got in the car he like "roll the window down. don't turn on the air." Then all assuden it hit me. " the smell of shit". I'm like how the fuck u shit on yaself. lol ,his reply was "I jus couldn't hold it." lol

Shits fucked up (in his case, shited on lol)

This girl I know. We mad kewl atleast I thought. Im at the movies bout to go see "Superbad" an I see dis bitch. she called me over. I look in the car. I see this dam big ass man, atleast I thought it was a man. I'm like ooo this bitch been dicking & dyking lol. She coulda told me. Coulda got a 3sum or something. lol

Shits fucked up.

Now I know yall got some fucked up comments.

Until next time........

16 comments:

Jay said...

Str8 hood family. Sad to say but u got the typical hood family :-/ ok but enough of that, who gets diapers for christmas? Who is shitty? We going have jokes once we figure out who

Jay said...

Str8 hood family. Sad to say but u got the typical hood family :-/ ok but enough of that, who gets diapers for christmas? Who is shitty? We going have jokes once we figure out who

Rodney said...

I'm gagging! Especially at your shitty friend. I had a friend who shit on the stairs of his apartment building because he couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough. 18 is too young to be pregnant. I would take her to a clinic too! There used to be one in Englewood that some of my girls have utilized on occasion. I don't know if it's still there. If not, hide near the stairs and she when gets there, trip a sistah!

ShawnQt said...

I can not beleive what I am reading! I so want to know who that "friend" is!

Jersey Brotha said...

I'm curious to know who this friend is too. A mess! (Literally)

Tyson said...

WoW. Ya shit is really fucked up. Nah, everyone has their issues and problems. DOn't think that you have it bad because someone else has it worse. I am also going to join the other and ask,what friend is a shitty mess?

fuzzy said...

Ohhhh shyt! literally! lol Well I will sit in the back seat the next time i ride with you. Hmmm I dont think i have ever had the luxury of riding with you X. We gotta try that one day!

Ummm 18 and 31, thats not too bad, just the situations and circumstances are bad... Hope things work out for her!

About the brother, I hope you had a talk wit him. One of those awkward big brother talks! sounds like he might need one! He betta looks before he touches lol...

Dey_Dey said...

I'm gagging off this blog!!!! ~~Deyvon~~

Ty said...

That is just too much. lol I hope your brother got his ... situation cooled off.

Soldier said...

what the hell is going on here ?

i have to go back and read your other posts now, lol

another crazy blogger just got in town

P.s : " your friend that couldn't hold it, i mean... (sigh)... wow "

Dayne Avery said...

1. I gotta get out my soap again for that mouth.

2. You are a good friend for taking your funky butt friend home. Thats friendship.

Motionphics said...

when you walk up in the club "Oh Shit!"...That is too funny, yet I think "dicking and dyking" could be my favorite line.

On your folks, not only is 18 too young for a kid, but 16 is too young to talk about being burnt. Leave it to the almost 17yr. old virgin to talk. Now in your sister's defense, she is a "woman" now. Believe me, compared to the other kids "women"(only because they were woman to push a baby out of their tutu) pushing snotty nosed kids on this past week as I received my shots, she is doing well.

Pray for them all,especially the "Shitster," and know that, in some form or another, we all have have too young, burnt and pregnant shitters in out lives.

Mightymouse said...

that Shits fucked up

SoFaReal said...

Wow, you are a tru soldier, my dude. i wouldnt even begin to know how to live your life...all i know is that if my lil 16 yr brother came to me with that bs, i would straight beat his ass, lord jesus help! lol. as for your shitty little friend...i have no words. but as my grandmother would say..."bless his heart"

Axe_Scorpio said...

yea da shit was fucked up 4 everybody. lol.

Acoustic Soul said...

umm . . .you better be careful with that drinking and driving! I know, leave it to me to pull the seriousness out.

In regards to ya brother, be grateful he felt he could call on you.

Ya sis? I was 17 when my oldest son was born. She set her mind right, she can make it

In regards to ya boy who had an accident "Shit happens"

Dickin' and dykin, huh? hmmm . . . look at the pot calling the kettle black. U dickin and dyking too in a way. LOL