Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Psychotic Bitch"

Y'all wont believe what the fuck just happened to me. Im chilln at my shorty house in newark, We all laid up watchn tv. Then all assuden my phone rings, its my crazy ass ex (Who you all know as princess). Bitch called 2 times then finally I decided to answer my phone on the 3rd. I said "Hello", Crazy bitch was like "I see you can bring ya ass to tommy(my shorty cuzn) house ,but you cant fuckn come see me. You a fucked up nigga", I let them talk for like 5mins straight. None stop cursing at me until finally "Crazy bitch" realized I wasnt listening an hung the fuck up. So the story continues.

Im sitting here like oh god round 2. Cuz this bitch tried this shit months earlier tryna "out" me an shit to my fam. So My shorty like want me to go box they ass? Im like nah Its kewl. So by then I realize "Crazy Ass" know my car is parked outside , saw it now wanna start going phsyco an shit. So something tells me to take my black ass outside. I see the landlord outside smokn a cigarette. I ask "Excuse me did you see anybody messing with that truck right there?, she responds, "Yea I saw somebody pull up next to it, get out open they trunk with some girl an the they got in the car pulled rite here in front of the house an then sped off." So now im like aww shit this bitch done fucked up my car. I go down the street to inspect my car looking for dents, scratches, sugar in the gas tank etc. No signs of nothing. So then I look to my right I see a black car riding down the block with no headlights on. Can you believe this lil bitch tried to run me the fuck over. I jumped out of the way quickly. They sped off, Came back a 3rd time an put pictures we took back in November in the door of my car an sped off again. I ran over an snatched them off a, by now Im pissed, Im mad cuz I just got finish busting a nut with my shorty now I couldnt even fuckn enjoy it. I was stressed all over again. shit lol, So dis dumb bitch come back a 4th time, but this time parks directly across the street from the house, gets out an lean against his car. I was waiting for him to do something an my dude was too. I told my dude come in the house he was like nah Ima stay right here. I went into the house. My dude followed, Came back out 5mins later "Crazy Bitch" was gone. Im geting ready to leave Im apologizing for bring the drama over to yall house etc.

Im in the car now, mad ass hell. This lil bitch calls me again I let it go straight to the voicemail. This time, leaves me a voicemail saying. "You done fucked with the wrong bitch, Im sorry It had to end this way but so be it." I saying to myself what the fuck does that mean? On my way home I call my boy Jay got him laughn at my dumb ass. He was bout to take his tired ass to sleep so I hung up with him, Aite so im home now right? Im on the phone wit my boy mike by now. I get a text who else but the "crazy bitch" himself. Textn me "Cum outside". Im like FUCK, this bitch know were the fuck i live. Im running to the window falling over shit, hoping an praying this fag ass bitch aint outside my house. PPewwww safe not out there. Bitch had me scared. All I could imagine is his lil bitch ass making a scene at 10:30 at night an the neighbors come outside. I think I woulda went to jail tonight yall. I'm still siting here peeking out the dam window. An to think It started out as me just wanting to get a nut from some tight young ass. I learned my got dam lesson no more "LIL SCHOOL BOYS" for me. lol I can sit here an laugh about it now but the shit wasnt funny when it was happening (1hr 30mins ago)lol. Okay Im tired now I had to blog this before I went to sleep.

Until next time...........

22 comments:

ShawnQt said...

Princess? What the hell! Its too late to comment now, let me process this ish in the morning!

Da Greatest said...

see boi its only gonna get worse...be faithful to yo youngin..

Jay said...

Ok who is this other jay? Lol...but yo my dude, shit was funny last nite, glad I picked up 2 hear it 1st hand, story is so much better if u could hear the fear in ur voice. It was funny until u didn't txt me back last nite. U just hit me up so I'm glad u r ok b/c del state almost lost another student. My bumper already has damage so wats a lil more...lol

Dayne Avery said...

Come here and let me wash your mouth out with soap. All those fucking curse words don't make any damn sense...(joke)

Jersey Brotha said...

Maaaaaaaaaan you better nip that shit in the bud now! I still can't believe you dated Princess. You say you ain't feelin fem dudes. Shit, she's the Queen of the Night lol.

Promiscuous X said...

lol @ jerseybrotha nah. He was ya typical bottom. Tryd to b a boy then u find out its like TALKing TO a fuckn chick wit a dick(week later). I only continued seeing him because he had sum good ass. When his house was empty mainly on saturdays, I'd come over breakem off sumthn. Then b on my merry way. yea I know ppl fuckd up. SO If I woulda knew gettn my nut from this bitch was gone turn out like this. I woulda been deaded it altogether. his lil 18yr old ass got to dam attatched. But u r rite I don't do queens in this case I made an EXCEPTION. only becuz sex was involved not feelns. That's were I fuckd up SEX.........

Omar Ramon said...

LMAO @ DAYNE you're a fool

X sorry about all the drama...*sigh* what a mess

Jay said...

See keep ur dick in ur pants and u won't have this drama. We should all kno better by now, popping someones cherry is special to them and when u use them u bound to be the one fucked

Ty said...

Wow! You have Omirosa gone Fatal
Attraction on your hands. Remind me to stay away from you. I don't know what floor you are on but maybe you can get psychotic to stand outside your window and you "accidently" drop your air conditioner unit..... hmmmm

fuzzy said...

@ jay: Fuzzy is so unique, I dare another homo to try to take it from me! lol hahaha j/p

WoW Drama...hmmm wow... Maybe I shoulda took the sauce offa his sandwich, maybe he wouldn't be so bitter! haha Jay, shawn, and a few others know what I am talking about :-)

You better hope princess dont come after you for real for real. I aint got no bail money!

@ dayne: Thats mutha fuckin right! Tell his ass to stop usin bitch and ass and fuckin and shit. Its so fowl! :-) Get some damn diction X

@ greg: LOL at the "Queen of the Night"

Jersey Brotha said...

LOL @ Daniel. I still remember that @ makin his sandwich without mayo. X, do what u gotta do to rid yourself of him.

Promiscuous X said...

lol @ Ty - I think ima have to consider that 1 lol.

@ Dayne - your right a nigga do curse too fuckn much. but I got 99 problems an THIS bitch is 1. lmao.

lol @ jay - popped cherry my ass. That bitch was loose. Loose like a fag with a bag of dicks.

lol @ greg okay WHITNEY!!!!. "crack is wack, show me a receipt"

Tyson said...

Well, I keep hearing about this Princess character, but I haven't met her/him yet. They say he has a nice ass and is cute. Until now, I was very interested in seeing how tasty that ass was. I am glad that you shed some light on the true character of this Princess. LOL!!! I guess you have t obe careful who you stick ya dick in. Be careful with emotions.

Mightymouse said...

Ok so I'm new to ur blog and I LUVVV IT!!...I just found it 2day and read the whole thing. I randomly came across it through shawns blog( who I don't know either but love dreamsinafitteds blog) 1st off wow...that's some kinda crazy...lol..u need to get a restraining order that. And ur 1st blog reads like porn. I'm at work getting all hot and bothered..lol..keep it up u got a loyal reader.

Mightymouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rodney said...

After reading that I am tired. I would need to be 20 years younger to go through a day like that and I would still be too old. I love the way you tell it though, even if Dayne doesn't like all the curse words... lol

WhozHe said...

I know it was a serious matter but the way you told it had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Promiscuous X said...

lol @ Dominque. Thanks for the luv everybody. also reading my blog. Ill try my best to keep u entertained. So much crazy shit goes on in my life as long as I have hands, ill blog lol

Dey_Dey said...

Umm...Sounds like me and Princess have the same ATTITUDE!! lol...You trys to be a playa and look what hppn to you..U feed these nikkas ur games and break them off sum of ur dick and they get sprung!!! WOW!!! U need to calm down nigga..TRUTHFULLY!! Betta stop thinking bout sum nice tight ass all the time cuz look where it got ur ass...IN FUCKIN FEAR! hahaha

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Hmmmmmmm... I guess.

Axe_Scorpio said...

well, damn, dat must be sum good dick. lol

Acoustic Soul said...

Look here Promiscuous X: U absolutely crack me up! How do you get yourself in these situations. U need to get somewhere and sit down! LOL